B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #9 (May)

I really want to see how this is ending but it's getting late here, early morning, and knowing how these girls can party through all morning dont think I can keep my eyes open so long. Gonna sleep a little and will check back in a few hours if they are still awake, and catch the rest on replay.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I really want to see how this is ending but it's getting late here, early morning, and knowing how these girls can party through all morning dont think I can keep my eyes open so long. Gonna sleep a little and will check back in a few hours if they are still awake, and catch the rest on replay.

Almost 12:30am here. I'm good for 2-3 more hours.

24 minutes ago, squeakybumtime said:

its 5.40 here. i dont want to go to sleep just in case i miss simething 😞

You won't miss a thing.  If you tune in tomorrow at the same time you'll likely see the same repeated.   :biggrin:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

You won't miss a thing.  If you tune in tomorrow at the same time you'll likely see the same repeated.   :biggrin:

Yeah next time it will be just the girls😂  but most of the action happened at b4

I think it's safe to say these guys don't know how to talk or seduce women without giving them drugs or getting them drunk 😂

I think that is pathetic

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1