B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #5 (May/June)

On 5/29/2020 at 10:26 PM, p4design said:

I'm with you on this. A trio of just the ladies would be fantastic. In fact, I'd be ok if the guys went away forever.  I found the sexual relationship between Bonnie and Alexandra much more interesting than that with the guys and have lamented the fact that they have not continued with it.

I'm of the opposite opinion. I like them better as two couples.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

sounds like the back pain turned into butt pain!

No pain for her to put this little dildo in her ass Harley. She takes that monster dick of her husbands in her ass with ease and all of it too. He is like 10 inches and thick maybe more and he literally slams that in her ass repeatedly for a long time as well.

11 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

No pain for her to put this little dildo in her ass Harley. She takes that monster dick of her husbands in her ass with ease and all of it too. He is like 10 inches and thick maybe more and he literally slams that in her ass repeatedly for a long time as well.

well, i remember reading posts from you when she first showed up on the scene and you were saying that you thought she liked anal and it sounds like you were right.  more power to em!!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ed2 said:

I'm of the opposite opinion. I like them better as two couples.

To each his own. For me as soon as the guys decided to become cuckolds, I lost all respect for them. They didn't swap or participate in a threesome or foursome.  They laid on the bed and watched their ladies go at it.  Then they let the ladies close the bedroom door on them and cut them out of the picture entirely. Right then and there, they could have left the apartment entirely and I would have been fine with it. In fact, I found Alexandra masturbating much more interesting than sex with Lucian. Now if they swapped, they might win me back.