B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #5 (May/June)

10 minutes ago, happyone said:

You forgot the Frankly Scarlet part 😉

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i need to find an online proof reading service that is free and that i can use at any time LOL...between you and Scutus, I don't stand a chance LMAO

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn" is a line from the 1939 film Gone with the Wind starring Clark Gable and Vivien Leigh. The line is spoken by Rhett Butler, as his last words to Scarlett O'Hara, in response to her tearful question: "Where shall I go? What shall I do?"

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn" is a line from the 1939 film Gone with the Wind starring Clark Gable and Vivien Leigh. The line is spoken by Rhett Butler, as his last words to Scarlett O'Hara, in response to her tearful question: "Where shall I go? What shall I do?"

that is one movie that i have never seen but i know the famous line you speak of.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

that is one movie that i have never seen but i know the famous line you speak of.

TBH --that is one of my favorite movies and Gone with the Wind is the ONLY book that I read from cover to cover without putting it down. 

Just now, happyone said:

TBH --that is one of my favorite movies and Gone with the Wind is the ONLY book that I read from cover to cover without putting it down. 

Maybe one day I will get around to watching it.  For it to be one of your all time favorites, it must not be to bad.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, happyone said:

12-Years-A-Slave.jpg

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

it was because of your original bullshit that i went off in the first place.  if you would just watch like a fly on the wall everything would be fine and what happens....happens but you have to make a post hopping to guide them into some kind of swap.  just sit back and relax and if it happens, then tell them thank you and if it doesn't, it wasn't meant to be. you simpleton MF!

Why would I give a fuck about how you think I should react to what I see on RLC. Didn't you say this a little while ago, "people are entitled to their own opinions just as you are to yours". I'll express my opinion in any way I like, regardless of whether your stupid fat ass likes it or not. Why don't you take your own advice, watch like a fly on the wall and shut the fuck up.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, p4design said:

Why would I give a fuck about how you think I should react to what I see on RLC. Didn't you say this a little while ago, "people are entitled to their own opinions just as you are to yours". I'll express my opinion in any way I like, regardless of whether your stupid fat ass likes it or not. Why don't you take your own advice, watch like a fly on the wall and shut the fuck up.

LOL that's all you got huh....after this length of time?  I thought you were better than this but I was obviously wrong.  have a good evening dip shit!!

26 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL that's all you got huh....after this length of time?  I thought you were better than this but I was obviously wrong.  have a good evening dip shit!!

Claiming what I said is insignificance is a sure sign that you don't have a response. Be assured I didn't spend that time thinking about your stupid statement. Unlike you, apparently, I have a life outside of this little ramble. I have better things to do than sit around waiting for your simple minded response. But nothing else needs to be said if that last little bit shuts your dumb ass up. Go be that fly on the wall fatboy.

• Like 1

I don't know about you but I, instead of betting on Rama, I hope Lucian anally fucks Bonnie with his big cock.
and while fucking Bonnie Alexandra also plays with them.
after Rama goes too ....
but it seems to me that everything has been ruined here too. in perfect harmony with the disgusting RLC.
they don't know what news means.