Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #2 May/July

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Your constant defending of RLC is getting a little fucking old. You have argued with hundreds of members. Maybe wake up and realize you are in the minority. They are a shit organization, make extremely poor decisions, don't know who their customers actually are, and fail to communicate to their customers. They have the best potential of any site, but after a while potential doesn't get you anything unless you make changes and the only changes they have made resulted in less customers.

1,000,000% CORRECT!

10 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Your constant defending of RLC is getting a little fucking old. You have argued with hundreds of members. Maybe wake up and realize you are in the minority. They are a shit organization, make extremely poor decisions, don't know who their customers actually are, and fail to communicate to their customers. They have the best potential of any site, but after a while potential doesn't get you anything unless you make changes and the only changes they have made resulted in less customers.

It's not to defend anything, it's just to explain what really happened
In fact, besides I do not see in what my remarks have a relation with RLC because I simply explain what these people do that we can see through the cameras
From Ze's words, I thought they put something in front of the camera, when in reality he only puts his body in front of the camera, and like I said, he doesn't stay in front this one during the whole shower, he moves twice, which makes it possible to see that she takes her shower in swimsuit, therefore it is not as if they wanted to hide from the nudity

I sincerely think that your problem with RLC has nothing whatsoever to do with what these people may or may not do, especially since they are only guests and have no account to anyone.

12 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

he for sure blocking the cam that is no accident.so insecure.

I'm not saying it's done by accident, but in the end he doesn't try to hide his naked girlfriend in the shower either

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

In fact besides, I do not see in what my remarks have a relation with RLC because I simply explain what these people do that we can see through the cameras
From Ze's words, I thought they put something in front of the camera, when in reality he only puts his body in front of the camera, and like I said, he doesn't stay in front this one during the whole shower, he moves twice, which makes it possible to see that she takes her shower in swimsuit, therefore it is not as if they wanted to hide from the nudity

I sincerely think that your problem with RLC has nothing whatsoever to do with what these people may or may not do, especially since they are only guests and have no account to anyone.

Why when some users give their opinions,compliment,critics they are imediatly crying,complaining and when others do same stuff then no problem..it becomed really obvious.If anyone want to dislike any guest or any thing they do they have all the right to express it.As i said prior every time anyone covers an cam or intentionaly stays 10 min in front of an cam bloking the view i will complain,not crying..but react to what i am seing and expect the same of anyone else.Some people will like rlc,others will like only some things in rlc and others will not like rlc and everyone have to acept that.Tired of putting people in my ignore list just because they dont acept people have a brain,think for themselfs and have their own view and tastes of things.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I'm not saying it's done by accident, but in the end he doesn't try to hide his naked girlfriend in the shower either

But thats your view of it,some will agree and others will not.Dont think you are crying or complain,just giving your version of the thing.Personaly and regard this situation i totaly desagree.

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Why when some users give their opinions,compliment,critics they are imediatly crying,complaining and when others do same stuff then no problem..it becomed really obvious.If anyone want to dislike any guest or any thing they do they have all the right to express it.As i said prior every time anyone covers an cam or intentionaly stays 10 min in front of an cam bloking the view i will complain,not crying..but react to what i am seing and expect the same of anyone else.Some people will like rlc,others will like only some things in rlc and others will not like rlc and everyone have to acept that.Tired of putting people in my ignore list just because they dont acept people have a brain,think for themselfs and have their own view and tastes of things.

👍

20 minutes ago, moos54 said:

In fact, besides I do not see in what my remarks have a relation with RLC because I simply explain what these people do that we can see through the cameras

Think in this situation you are partialy correct,i watch it again and its think is a mix of things.You only lost your reason when instead of saying,giving your take of it you say also they are crying and stuff.People are crying just giving their takes also.

25 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Por supuesto. Piensa que no hay dudas al respecto. El llamado ... descaro.

Esta es en poco tiempo la segunda vez que ocurre esto, recuerdo una pareja ( Marta creo que se llamaba la chica ) en el apartamento actual de Martina que unos invitados taparon todas las camaras del dormitorio principal, al poco tiempo los inquilinos estaban fuera, en Carla es la segunda vez

6 minutes ago, Daleys said:

He wasn't blocking the cam she also wasn't naked but had a bikini on her.

From 11.26 to about 11:34 we barely can see anything in cam7.Maybe not totaly intentionaly but view was bloked.