Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #2 May/July

13 minutes ago, moos54 said:

The bathroom is not large, it has already happened on the part of Carla to put herself in front of this camera while his girlfriend was taking a shower because it is the only place where you can put yourself if you want to watch and talk with the person who is showering

And I doubt Carla had the will to knowingly block the view

I'm fully aware of the bathroom's size Moos!  The guy sounds insecure as others have stated, if he was not taking the shower, he had no business being in there.  It's his own insecurities that's the issue!!  If you going to try and throw the " there is no door there" trick up your sleeve at me, save your breath!!  It would be easy to fix that issue!!

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm fully aware of the bathroom's size Moos!  The guy sounds insecure as others have stated, if he was not taking the shower, he had no business being in there.  It's his own insecurities that's the issue!!  If you going to try and throw the " there is no door there" trick up your sleeve at me, save your breath!!  It would be easy to fix that issue!!

I am not saying that it is difficult to solve the problem of this famous invisible door, it would be enough to put a curtain rod with the curtain to solve the problem, but that is still not the case at the time of today
Maybe Carla and Yanai will do it one day, because they seem to decorate quite a bit as they see fit

He took a shower himself while also wearing his swimming shorts, so yes it is certain that he is not very comfortable with the idea of being seen naked by cameras, but it is also necessary to say that he does not come to this apartment for the cameras, but to spend a good weekend with his friends, who live in an apartment with cameras

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

As long as they dont cover cams this house is the best(and almost only)option we have to see this real friends gatherings,that is of big valor.

I agree with you, even if we also have this quite often with Linda and Tibor
Much less with Martina and Alberto but it is because they did not originally come from Barcelona and I think that most of their friends do not live in this city either

The nice thing about Carla and Yanai is that they seem to have a lot of friends, and it gives a lot of diversity when they decide to make party in their apartment

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Much less with Martina and Alberto but it is because they did not originally come from Barcelona and I think that most of their friends do not live in this city either

The nice thing about Carla and Yanai is that they seem to have a lot of friends, and it gives a lot of diversity when they decide to make party in their apartment

one being of bisexual nature would automatically double the amount of friends 😏

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Yes Linda&Tibor also with some frequency,but isnt a house i watch personaly.Martina and alberto sadly dont have guests anymore(or almost never),think by far(specialy sinse start of year)Carla&Yanai is the best house to see the residents with their friends with the big plus many of the guests girls are really atractive.

22 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Everyone thinks they were trying to block the cameras but did it occur where he was standing is at the DOOR and didn't want anyone in the apartment seeing her.

That is when you tell the others in the apartment that you are going to take a shower and not to come into the bathroom!!

10 hours ago, ze81 said:

For something "special" we gona have to wait gor the usual cute guest and james and also i feel that is possible we will see Salma in all her glory.Rest of visits we get showers(several guests already took shower in house)and not much more,they are just friends of them with no wish to show the intire world their naked bodies and sexual activities.Special guests($$$)sadly are rare nowdays,not only in this house but rest of site(not counting the barca things).

There is a couple that stays here in the guest room that have sex every time they are here. So I guess I got spoiled and expect that from every couple. 😏

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

From 11.26 to about 11:34 we barely can see anything in cam7.Maybe not totaly intentionaly but view was bloked.

That little fuck is blocking the camera on purpose. Also bathroom stall door is open to block the other camera.😡