B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #14 (May/June)

I was right in the middle of watching the replays, and and everyone was sitting on the bed talking along with a guy sitting on the bed with them, then suddenly everyone start getting excited about something, so does anyone know what the excitement was about

Il y a 3 heures, Sergio a dit :

Hopefully, the planes will fly again soon, this show, it really broke my balls.

Yes I really hope for new arrivals soon, if not I might not renew my sub and wait for 1-2 months later to see if it improves.

Content is bad now, too many recycled girls and some of the recycled girls don't do shit.

And for the rest, they are probably getting bored of what they are doing (like Ulyana for eg).

6 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

I was right in the middle of watching the replays, and and everyone was sitting on the bed talking along with a guy sitting on the bed with them, then suddenly everyone start getting excited about something, so does anyone know what the excitement was about

They were only told that RLC had rejected Harley's attempt to renew the subscription again 😉

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Haha 5

56 minutes ago, Noldus said:

They were only told that RLC had rejected Harley's attempt to renew the subscription again 😉

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Well I guess by the "Haha" responses, I'm assuming no one really knows why they erupted in this spontaneous and mysterious excitement that happen, and I absolutely do not know who Harley is

11 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

so you were not taught by your parents that when you come to a gate and it's open...leave it open and when you come to a gate and it's closed...leave it closed or leave it the way you found it??  I don't know what state the bathroom is in but it must be unpleasant if Diane felt the need to let Olya know what she's coming home to.....just saying.

She could have easily told them to clean the bathroom if that was the case...she would rather expend her energy being a snitch than simply tell them to clean the bathroom..

• Like 1