Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #30 2020 May

26 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

When she got up this morning, standing in front of the bedroom mirror, suddenly she reached  down felt herself, inspected her fingers, felt again and went into the toilet at a reasonable rapid pace...Exited  the toilet straight into the shower and showered her vagina and inspecting her fingers. as she did so...Jumped out of the shower inserted a tampon and that was that...I would think Nich that was as near to conclusive evidence as you are likely to get...apart from her removing it on camera and showing it to the masses.. 😹

Well perhaps she actually may be jimbo. I merely expressed the fact that she had been observed using plugs on a number of occasions in the past when in fact she actually wasn't at the time. Besides...I do believe it was mentioned here as well before on a several of those occasions when eventually...other events proved otherwise.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Malia bless you. You tried your very best to get her to notice you throughout the night but the 'Mystery phone person' won the battle again. I guess that was always going to be the case. Even by her usual phone standards tonight was troubling.

27 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

How bad are things at RLC, when this is number one and two and three in the replays, wow I'm shocked

I knew I wasn't the only one noticing it e. Also, because of such and including some of the points of my previous post...I'm glad I never decided to rescind my cancellation notice like I actually had started considering doing. When it's over...I'll be done with rlc. It would take a good bit to convince me otherwise at this point.

• Like 2

quisiera decir algo sobre lo que ha pasado o esta pasando esta tarde/noche, pero no encuentro palabras que se puedan interpretar internacional-mente; pobre compañera, pobre de nosotros; aguantaremos, hasta donde queráis que aguantemos, con  o sin la coletilla de... que, sea feliz.

creo que tengo la paciencia suficiente para soportar, cualquier cosa, puedo soportar, una tarde de chat, puedo soporta,r una tarde de terraza, puedo soportar, una tarde de vídeos, puedo soportar una tarde de cachimba, en fin puedo soporta,  casi cualesquier cosa, pero lo que me parece fatal;es que se rían de mi.

esta niña mal criada, caprichosa y egolatra, se ha pasado la tarde sobre -actuando,y riéndose de su compañera y de nosotros. Al final resulto ser, lo que tenia que ser; un desatre

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

puede tener los novios, amantes, amigos, todos los que le de, la real gana, todos cuantos quiera, aunque... no se, si dicen que su novio ( el oficial lee este chat) ve este canal,no como lo llevara.lo único que he dicho y sigo manteniendo. es...que nosotros los contertulios, los suscriptores, abonados o....llamenlo como les de la  gana, no tenemos por que, aguantar los amores, desamores, rollos o malos rollos de esta niña; creo que  hay horas suficientes a lo largo de el día, fuera de la casa para resolverlo, que no nos interesa y que no es nuestro problema.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, blas said:

quisiera decir algo sobre lo que ha pasado o esta pasando esta tarde/noche, pero no encuentro palabras que se puedan interpretar internacional-mente; pobre compañera, pobre de nosotros; aguantaremos, hasta donde queráis que aguantemos, con  o sin la coletilla de... que, sea feliz.

creo que tengo la paciencia suficiente para soportar, cualquier cosa, puedo soportar, una tarde de chat, puedo soporta,r una tarde de terraza, puedo soportar, una tarde de vídeos, puedo soportar una tarde de cachimba, en fin puedo soporta,  casi cualesquier cosa, pero lo que me parece fatal;es que se rían de mi.

esta niña mal criada, caprichosa y egolatra, se ha pasado la tarde sobre -actuando,y riéndose de su compañera y de nosotros. Al final resulto ser, lo que tenia que ser; un desatre

I agree 100% with you blas. I logged on at 1:30p (EST) and noticed the hookah pipe and alcoholic beverages, however I had a feeling hey would drag out the dancing and partying for at least another few hours before anything might potentially happen. Thank God I decided to not stick around and actually enjoyed the day rather than being glued to the screen in hopes of an encore from 2 weeks ago. What a huge disappointment...again. 😏 Now that Leora is on her period there’s really no need to check back here for at least another 4-5 days. Meanwhile I am going to check out some of the other reality cam sites to see what other options are available that will be more rewarding. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

que si no estas agusto, si no quieres estar en este proyecto, si has ganado lo suficiente, lo mejor que puedes hacer es dejarlo, irte, abandonar, hacer tu vida, la real; no la de leora

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

supongo que aquí, como en cualquier otro sitio, no obligan a nadie a estar en contra de su voluntad, vete, si no estas cómoda, si ha cambiado tus prioridades, pero por favor, no nos hagas perder el tiempo, el dinero y la paciencia, fuera hay un mundo lleno de oportunidades; atraparlo

I don’t know how many of you have noticed this, but since Leora has been locked in her apartment over the past couple months she looks like she has put some weight on. Her butt is still looks pretty good, but her thighs are looking thicker with some noticeable cellulite and her face is definitely looking fuller, especially in her cheeks ...not quite the fresh faced young lady she once was. I guess if all you do all day is look at your phone sitting on your ass along with eating carbs and Cola throughout the day it will event catch up to you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, blas said:

supongo que aquí, como en cualquier otro sitio, no obligan a nadie a estar en contra de su voluntad, vete, si no estas cómoda, si ha cambiado tus prioridades, pero por favor, no nos hagas perder el tiempo, el dinero y la paciencia, fuera hay un mundo lleno de oportunidades; atraparlo

Absolutely!! 👍

24 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Malia bless you. You tried your very best to get her to notice you throughout the night but the mystery phone person won the battle again. I guess that was always going to be the case. Even by her usual phone standards tonight was troubling.

Well Sir,If you haven´t read it earlier,Leora is on her period.You could even see her reaching for her stomach that she was in pain.I knew already when I read it earlier today that nothing going to happen,and I was right but as you said,god bless

Malia for trying.I´ve beggining to like her more and more,she´s brave and I think we have to wait and see.Malia won´t give up

Something was mentioned here not long ago that perhaps the two were merely behaving as two previous project residents known as K & K did for quite awhile and after several years...had become known as two of the biggest put ons and teasers of rlc. Well...perhaps that is true as it seems what took the other two several years to accomplish...these two are managing to accomplish even more of the same in merely 3 to 4 months. Quite shrewd is the one who once used to be considered by some as one of the most intriguingly interesting out of all the other project participants.

• Upvote 1