Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #30 2020 May

8 hours ago, NewYorkJoe said:

You don’t actually think that Leora actually checks out this forum do you? I’ve never heard her speak in English so I assume that the likelihood of her stumbling across this site was slim to nil. 

Got news for you residents on most sites do read what the punters are saying about them.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, NewYorkJoe said:

You don’t actually think that Leora actually checks out this forum do you? I’ve never heard her speak in English so I assume that the likelihood of her stumbling across this site was slim to nil. 

Absolutely!

It just goes to show there's no pleasing some people, before Paul came to visit her, she was knocking out around 5,6 sometimes 7 sessions a week in every room in the apartment, people were complaining she was becoming boring, now wth Malia who follows almost her every move, so not giving Leora very little if any time to herself again she's boring.

All I can say is you're going to have to put up with Malia spoiling the party, at least until Russia opens the airports for International flights, which is not going to happen anytime soon

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Should have just left the door open. After all...it's just another performance from someone who's gained somewhat of a reputation as being somewhat of an actress in that aspect...one who when notices more negativity concerning her than she cares to notice at times...decides it might be time for another performance at some of those times.

• Like 1