Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #30 2020 May

Just now, jimbo4 said:

Damn it sir, there are traditions that have to be upheld, and implying that something could be true is not one of them.....It’s the beginning of the end I tell you....Total Anarchy! Revolutionary behaviour by an unruly element of rabble rousers......A pox on them sir...😹

May their earholes turn to arseholes and shit all down their necks! 😹

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Fuck me drunk Aussie, I think you are morphing into Pulo Filipe...😹

😀😄😁😆😅🤣😂

• Like 2

5 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I can fully understand what you are implying and can agree with much of it, but it’s like seeing people of different generations talking about their past and stating how “ things were better in my day “ Yes they probably were, but for whatever reason things have changed and the dynamics of the apartment have changed dramatically to accommodate those changes.

I have mentioned before that in my opinion Malia has brought very little to the party, she’s a nice enough girl but her presence to me has taken more away from the apartment activities than has been added, apart from some girl/girl shows to keep the audience happy and wanting more, of course there’s no genuine affection for each other apart from a long standing friendship and business arrangement to benefit both of them and RLC and give us the expectation we crave from it.

Unfortunately Malia’s presence has restricted Leora’s choices of where and to an extent when she can utilise her imagination and location to enhance a situation. ie, the balcony looked an option last summer along with the guest room and kitchen, all of which have now been curtailed quite dramatically.

Its not ideal, although in all fairness other people may interpret it differently which is great, but whatever anyones thoughts are is irrelevant....It is what it is, and you either like it and accept it or do the alternative....All about choices! Which we as individuals have but two.😺

I agree with everything you just said, but unfortunately it's exactly why I don't turn in as much as I used to, so my only Miracle of Hope is that Leora will make some adjustments,  to have more alone time with her, and yes I know I'm hoping and wishing, but that's all I have right now

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I agree with everything you just said, but unfortunately it's exactly why I don't turn in as much as I used to, so my only Miracle of Hope is that Leora will make some adjustments,  to have more alone time with her, and yes I know I'm hoping and wishing, but that's all I have right now

Prayers may help you 🙏

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

beautiful girls so cute so good so nice 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl 

👸👸👯

A flower for all women are special

🐈😘🌹

Also handy with a screwdriver

• Like 1