Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #30 2020 May

I am not homophobic. However, I could never in my life imagine myself touching another man in a sexual way. We have to remember that actors are people too. I believe Leora will avoid future interaction. Let us see if I am wrong. There have been several girls who ended-up in one-time lesbian situations which they tried to avoid in the future. Despite that fake rubbing that they do.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Reply to STnCLd31

I have also thought Malia has been with women in the past.  I have seen many times when she is looking at Leora's body, and everytime they are on the bed together Malia

starts touching Leora's vagina. The fact that Leora allows Malia to do that indicates she may be open to something more. I think if they do have sex together Paul

may be replaced by Malia as her lover. Besides I have yet to see a long distance relationship between a couple work out or last very long.

Paul is not that great of a loss.  His past ways with Leora most girls would have tossed him under the bus a long time ago.   

Animated GIF

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

it isn't that I'm not patient, but looking back when we had a luxury when Leora was by herself, but now we have to be even more patient, because they spend a tremendous amount of time together, so the reality is that the more time they spend together,  will translate into only hopes and wishes of when we will ever consistently have a solo moment with Leora.... but as for me, I'm pretty sure Malia is a nice person, but I am really not into her, and personally I never really signed up because of her, but the reality is she's there, so I would just have to play the waiting game whenever the moment is perfect for us to see Leora alone again

I can fully understand what you are implying and can agree with much of it, but it’s like seeing people of different generations talking about their past and stating how “ things were better in my day “ Yes they probably were, but for whatever reason things have changed and the dynamics of the apartment have changed dramatically to accommodate those changes.

I have mentioned before that in my opinion Malia has brought very little to the party, she’s a nice enough girl but her presence to me has taken more away from the apartment activities than has been added, apart from some girl/girl shows to keep the audience happy and wanting more, of course there’s no genuine affection for each other apart from a long standing friendship and business arrangement to benefit both of them and RLC and give us the expectation we crave from it.

Unfortunately Malia’s presence has restricted Leora’s choices of where and to an extent when she can utilise her imagination and location to enhance a situation. ie, the balcony looked an option last summer along with the guest room and kitchen, all of which have now been curtailed quite dramatically.

Its not ideal, although in all fairness other people may interpret it differently which is great, but whatever anyones thoughts are is irrelevant....It is what it is, and you either like it and accept it or do the alternative....All about choices! Which we as individuals have but two.😺

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, DontAsk said:

I think I know what is up with Leora. As much as we would love to see her do ...anything sexual with Malia, I believe Leora is just a tease and flirt, but isn't into girls as much as we would like to believe.

How dare you invade the hallowed halls of this illustrious forum and state what could be construed by some as the truth.....Unforgivable Sir! You’re nothing short of a bounder and cad and deserve a sound thrashing....😹😹

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I can fully understand what you are implying and can agree with much of it, but it’s like seeing people of different generations talking about their past and stating how “ things were better in my day “ Yes they probably were, but for whatever reason things have changed and the dynamics of the apartment have changed dramatically to accommodate those changes.

I have mentioned before that in my opinion Malia has brought very little to the party, she’s a nice enough girl but her presence to me has taken more away from the apartment activities than has been added, apart from some girl/girl shows to keep the audience happy and wanting more, of course there’s no genuine affection for each other apart from a long standing friendship and business arrangement to benefit both of them and RLC and give us the expectation we crave from it.

Unfortunately Malia’s presence has restricted Leora’s choices of where and to an extent when she can utilise her imagination and location to enhance a situation. ie, the balcony looked an option last summer along with the guest room and kitchen, all of which have now been curtailed quite dramatically.

Its not ideal, although in all fairness other people may interpret it differently which is great, but whatever anyones thoughts are is irrelevant....It is what it is, and you either like it and accept it or do the alternative....All about choices! Which we as individuals have but two.😺

I would agree, but I think Leora is about out of options.... she is headed toward sexual ruin. They should add a third girl to her apartment, but there is no more room. Then Leora can quite simply be the Queen of the Castle, similar to the role Kamila played.

• Confused 2

Good Morning 🌞🌞

good evening 🌙🌙

Good morning beautiful girls so cute so friendly 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl 

👸👸👯

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶🐱 💀

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

🐈😘

A rose for all women 

🐈🌹

• Like 4