Igor ... sheesh ...

This guy seems to have some serious issues. He's on the sofa, getting a blowjob from Varya, and instead of trying to enjoy it he keeps talking and whining and acting like a little bitch. Then he can't get his dick up, eats her pussy for 30 sceonds, and they start fucking, all the while he keeps on talking and talking. Do RLC select guys based on stupidity?

I just watched him try and fail to get some action in the bedroom, he finally just gave up after not being able to get it up!  Poor Varya, she did everything she could to get him fired up... Now he is throwing a fit like the little bitch he is!

Spionkopf, RlC sucht ausschließlich Typen nach Dummheit aus:

Paul: kriegt nix auf die Reihe, ist nach ner Minute Sex fertig. Ansonsten ne faule Sau.

Stefan: sitzt den ganzen Tag faul vorm PC. Macht nix. Alma muss es sich selbst machen, da diese Pottsau es nicht mal schafft, sie ordentlich zu befriedigen. Hauptsache, er kann ihr ins Gesicht spritzen das Ferkel.

Kiko: Zu dumm sich 2 gleichfarbige Socken anzuziehen.

Marcelo: Spielt Konsole oder an seinem Gehänge...  >:(

Guest Garfielduk

Does it matter, as long as you enjoy watching the cam :) they look great together & I love the tattoo :) :)

Kiko knows how to please his woman (and Nora certainly knows how to please her man!!) The only problem is they don't make love often enough!!!

After sitting in front of the TV or playing on the Laptop is a tiring day for them.By the time they get to bed they are to tuckered out for activity.

Guest Squirrel

Kiko knows how to please his woman (and Nora certainly knows how to please her man!!) The only problem is they don't make love often enough!!!

After sitting in front of the TV or playing on the Laptop is a tiring day for them.By the time they get to bed they are to tuckered out for activity.

Dude. You need to be in the Old Dudes club. Have any good soup lately?

I thought not. At least, not at that apartment...