Why people Move to California

Nick

I love vids like that. A great way to start the day with a belly laugh and some good music.

But I must disagree with the title. They come to Florida for all of the same reasons. And our tax rate is lower, we have more conservatives over the looney leftists and we have a different immigrant.

Cali has East Asians and Wetbacks.

Florida is inundated with Island Monkeys and Cubans.

Cali gets they're brains rattled out once in a while and Florida gets its share of Atlantic blow-jobs.

Even northern Cali gets cold as hell in winter. Not to say we don't get cold here, but if you look at the people when it gets below 60F you would think it was below freezing the way they dress.

I love vids like that. A great way to start the day with a belly laugh and some good music.

But I must disagree with the title. They come to Florida for all of the same reasons. And our tax rate is lower, we have more conservatives over the looney leftists and we have a different immigrant.

Cali has East Asians and Wetbacks.

Florida is inundated with Island Monkeys and Cubans.

Cali gets they're brains rattled out once in a while and Florida gets its share of Atlantic blow-jobs.

Even northern Cali gets cold as hell in winter. Not to say we don't get cold here, but if you look at the people when it gets below 60F you would think it was below freezing the way they dress.

LMAO tbg150 man you don't miss shit