Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #31 2020 May

I'm really surprised that Malia is staying up to wait for her. She may not have expected her to be gone all night and if she was not clued in to what is going on, she may be getting worried. I can just feel her stomach churning. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, sigfried said:

she changed her jeans twice, changed her t-shirt twice, put on make-up, added some perfume, was as nervous and giddy as a school girl, ate two bananas and something else to have something in her stomach brushed her teeth, swished around some mouthwash; left after midnight, i would say she's not meeting another woman.

I concur!!

3 minutes ago, philo said:

I'm really surprised that Malia is staying up to wait for her. She may not have expected her to be gone all night and if she was not clued in to what is going on, she may be getting worried. I can just feel her stomach churning. 

do you honestly believe that Malia doesn't know what Leora is doing right now?

• Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, sigfried said:

and.... she took a small packet from the night table. condoms???

No i saw she gave a sweet or something similar out of the pack to Malia as she came out the bedroom.

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

Alright alright. If she is meeting up with some dude or even a woman, let her bring him/her back to the apartment and we can watch whomever fuck her silly. I'm good with that.

I start to give you some credibility and then you make a post like this LMAO....the absolute last thing Leora would ever do is bring in a fuck buddy in front of the cameras!  do you know the amount of shit that would be hurled her way if that were to ever happen?  it would be a barge load and let me tell you....a barge load of shit is in fact a lot of shit!!

• Like 1