Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #31 2020 May

I actually feel bad for Malia. She has a quiet personality with a big heart. I would imagine because she is a pleaser that some people may have a tendency to take advantage of her kind nature. I not sure if her coming home all alone was planned in advance or not but either way it’s not a nice way to treat a friend, especially someone as loyal as Malia. I just hope that there aren’t too many subsequent nights where we end up seeing her guest Malia left all alone in an empty apartment. 😒

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NewYorkJoe said:

I actually feel bad for Malia. She has a quiet personality with a big heart. I would imagine because she is a pleaser that some people may have a tendency to take advantage of her kind nature. I not sure if her coming home all alone was planned in advance or not but either way it’s not a nice way to treat a friend, especially someone as loyal as Malia. I just hope that there aren’t too many subsequent nights where we end up seeing her guest Malia left all alone in an empty apartment. 😒

Why not?? That gives Malia a chance to shine on her own. 

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If she comes home and her nose is running then we'll know she's full.   :biggrin:

It appears that the hookah pipe they took with them earlier may not be the only thing Leora is blowing on tonight 😉

• Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Malia you have the top views tonight all by yourself. And it is totally deserved. A real gem.

Reply to philo.

yes she was frantic and could not decide to wear. If its true she is meeting someone i would have thought she would have dressed

in a more provocative way, not like she were going shopping. If she is meeting someone I really feel sorry for Paul, I think it would be very hard on him

if he knew Leora was out with another guy. I know Paul is not a favorite on this forum, but the man does not deserve to have Leora seeing someone

behind his back. I am sure Leora will be telling Malia all about it when she gets home. This would be the perfect time for someone who speaks

Russian and knows what is going on to post something just to set the record straight.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

It´s called cheating.And I don´t like Paul either but this cheating on him and that´s bad of her.And it´s bad against her best friend Malia too.That´s why my respect for her really going down to zero.

Are you really believing all these people that don't have any sort of clue as to what she's doing? Everything they're saying is nothing but assumptions.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Are you really believing all these people that don't have any sort of clue as to what she's doing? Everything they're saying is nothing but assumptions.

Yes I do,if you saw here earlier this evening you know I´m right.Her behavior was very childish and out of control.And where is she now?I don´t think she is going to come tonight,because she is sleeeping with him.I really hope that she´s reading this and

know how much shit she have done.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Malia looks totally lost at the kitchen table. She's let out a big sigh and looks upset. I thought earlier she looked like she was smiling on the outside to her friend but maybe not inside.