Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #31 2020 May

4 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Just remember I am the one who ALWAYS supports HER. Not anyone else.

Fucking what??? This thread is like 90% Leora troglodytes... are you actually kidding yourself??

5 minutes ago, jugghead said:

She has been public for 9 years.

7 years... She's been public for 7 years.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, jugghead said:

Then why are you here commenting? You must be bored like me, LOL

well, now days with sports being shutdown for the most part, there isn't really anything on TV worth watching so I spend my time when at home on this forum and YouTube.  I have a bad heart so I just can't go out and do a whole lot of stuff like I used to.  I love stirring up some trouble every now and then on this forum to help it's members stay on their toes LMAO.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

This is all now plain weird! Gets more strange.

Interesting to see how Malia looked quite uninterested in whatever she was hearing though!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

well, now days with sports being shutdown for the most part, there isn't really anything on TV worth watching so I spend my time when at home on this forum and YouTube.  I have a bad heart so I just can't go out and do a whole lot of stuff like I used to.  I love stirring up some trouble every now and then on this forum to help it's members stay on their toes LMAO.

Respect

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Fucking what??? This thread is like 90% Leora troglodytes... are you actually kidding yourself??

7 years... She's been public for 7 years.

What is your point? to show me up? Ha! That is impossible.

I usually adress the Queen herself wishing that she she would hear me and respond to my suggestions (mostly it happens one time or another) but today  - hey - she's not here ( I don't like it as anyone, I have to admit, hehe) - so let us have some fun by ourselves then.

So....let's go!

A girl dressed up all in white early in the afternoon all shiny and blossom - I would think - she's going to a wedding (not shagging around the first corner, hehe). Not the royal wedding because our Queen (or...perhaps - me) has not planned that just yet, hehe.

So, she was invited, attend it and was the preetiest guest there, I believe. She has payed respect to the occasion, some friends perhaps or whoever and retired (for my spanish friends - returned, hehe) home. And then the shit hits the fan!!!

Imagine - some host (that's not a ghost, my spanish friends!) has invited her back to an after party. A person that liked her or - again - whatever. She giggled and was more than happy to shine at some event some more. Well, who can blame our Queen (of anything - for my spanish friends, I mean)? 

Yeah OK, he/she/they liked her to be there and she was gone...

Well, we have all climbed a tree and are....crying. It's a tough life. And shit does hit the fan from time to time. We have to be strong. May the force....hmmmm.....

May the Malia be with U!  😉

• Like 1