Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #31 2020 May

I think that Malia should retire to her room for a couple of days until Leora gets this (whatever this is) out of her system. Whomever has been on the phone with her during the past several days (weeks) has been a distraction. Malia should wait for her to visit her room. it may be a long wait but that's what I think she should do. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

welp...i'm outta here to go cheat on my hand.  you all have a good night and go easy on jugghead please...he's in a tough spot right now LMAO

Hah! she is not my only source of fun for sure just a small distraction.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Malia tonight could have just gone and lied on the bed but instead decided to give her audience a flirty dance. She did not need to but did and as a result found herself top camera. She is a gem! She has found her feet on her own but i fear she may be left alone too much now. And calling the phone business a distraction is the understatement of the year!😆

25 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Alright alright. If she is meeting up with some dude or even a woman, let her bring him/her back to the apartment and we can watch whomever fuck her silly. I'm good with that.

We would prefer to have some privacy for a bit. 😎

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Well now Leora just can't bring another woman home, can she? She could bring that guy home again that she brought before. (I think they wanted to be together so badly that night even though she could not risk inviting him to her bed on camera).She could ask Malia give up her room for him so that he would be in comfortable surroundings again. LOL