Vita & Tom (2020) Part #1

Guest hacıvat

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

I really wonder who watches that place and how they make any money...? 🤔

Shocknews - jabbath1987 account has been hacked and now there is write VH-hater. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I really wonder at such a post. Why only Vita and Tom? Stifler have more activity? CandyRed? Viki? Helena? ValMarcus? Mulan? RuthMarry? ex Daenerys? In 40% of apartments, the regime of vegetables and they can be closed. Another 20-30% live in rhythm Guinness record holder "Proteus anguinus" :biggrin:. Others compete for prizes in competition.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, groomy said:

Shocknews - jabbath1987 account has been hacked and now there is write VH-hater. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I really wonder at such a post. Why only Vita and Tom? Stifler have more activity? CandyRed? Viki? Helena? ValMarcus? Mulan? RuthMarry? ex Daenerys? In 40% of apartments, the regime of vegetables and they can be closed. Another 20-30% live in rhythm Guinness record holder "Proteus anguinus" :biggrin:. Others compete for prizes in competition.

Sleepler no.

Candy & Jack let's check for bedsores

Viki? Who? Didn't check there for months

Val & Marcus. For me still interesting. There were hot girls visiting

Mulan? Who? Was not there for months too.

Ruth & Marry. Marry is kind of hot. Like to watch her exercises

Daenerys. She's pregnant. The new girl Amelie there is quite hot...

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sleepler no.

Candy & Jack let's check for bedsores

Viki? Who? Didn't check there for months

Val & Marcus. For me still interesting. There were hot girls visiting

Mulan? Who? Was not there for months too.

Ruth & Marry. Marry is kind of hot. Like to watch her exercises

Daenerys. She's pregnant. The new girl Amelie there is quite hot...

V&M - these are just false hopes, they (unlike other apartments their group) do not even try to support hype, subscribers now come up with dreams and believe in them.:confused:

Marry - this is serious?:sad: Mankind cannot be not survive with this. I can say about ~30 apartments whose participants did more, much more and closed with ignoring subscribers (including you).

Amelie - she will watch TV, cook naked and attract attention a little, but there will be nothing interesting (solo activity).

But even here you agreed with 4 dead apartments + Vita&Tom = 16% current VH apts.

23 minutes ago, groomy said:

V&M - these are just false hopes, they (unlike other apartments their group) do not even try to support hype, subscribers now come up with dreams and believe in them.:confused:

Marry - this is serious?:sad: Mankind cannot be not survive with this. I can say about ~30 apartments whose participants did more, much more and closed with ignoring subscribers (including you).

Amelie - she will watch TV, cook naked and attract attention a little, but there will be nothing interesting (solo activity).

But even here you agreed with 4 dead apartments + Vita&Tom = 16% current VH apts.

Add Lord, Ju-Ju...

Coming from someone that thinks Melissa & Sergio are good tenants... Really!! Without guests/money makers they themselves are nothing, just as much a boring, worthless sex couple like so many more. 

• Like 1