Mia & Ragnar (2020) Part #1

4 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

one of the best apartments in vh lately, deserves all the suport from viewers.

But it is fair to mention this apartament and Scott are fighting to win competition. Other apartments either do not participate or lost hope to win (Alisa).

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

Poor old Tom couldn't live up to the main star billing, thought he was being so macho early on when he was looking in the cam as he was fingering her :biggrin:

Ffs mate you don't waste time watching this crap. Know the site is in a poor state, but pubs are open and surely you have some ironing that needs done. LOL

5 hours ago, Slender Man said:

Ffs mate you don't waste time watching this crap. Know the site is in a poor state, but pubs are open and surely you have some ironing that needs done. LOL

LOL i certainly don't watch very much live i just rely on the timeline to catch up at least that way you can skip most of the crap lol. Most stuff is just stage managed anyway as was shown last night but in this case master Tom didn't make the grade and so the production failed miserably lol.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

LOL i certainly don't watch very much live i just rely on the timeline to catch up at least that way you can skip most of the crap lol. Most stuff is just stage managed anyway as was shown last night but in this case master Tom didn't make the grade and so the production failed miserably lol.

Season 5 Episode 116 GIF by Friends

• Haha 1