Mia & Ragnar (2020) Part #1

26 minutes ago, Jonno said:

Been lucky enough... Look how many women he's had in nearly 5 months... Even the slags in Britain wouldn't touch him with a 10foot barge pole. 😃

You have a point, making me jealous now, maybe i should put on a few lbs :biggrin:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

Must have set a bloody world record for how he was stuffing them in :biggrin: Has he not got any other clothes then those bloody pants :biggrin:

I love themTwo all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, ppickles, onions on a sesame seed bun! Then 2 hours later, shit your brains out!  💩 🥵 💩 

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I love themTwo all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, ppickles, onions on a sesame seed bun! Then 2 hours later, shit your brains out!  💩 🥵 💩 

Yes they do not stay in you very long... He will have a healthy shit after eating 3. 😃

jurassic park deal with it GIF 😲

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Thanks Ash for that very delicate description of your eating habits and end results :biggrin: 👍

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol! No no no, thats what happens to other people, not me!!

Nooooo backtracking now my girl you said that you love them all and of course i believe you :biggrin: you know very well you love a big thick piece of meat in yer mouth :biggrin: Enjoy 👍 ::)

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

Nooooo backtracking now my girl you said that you love them all and of course i believe you :biggrin: you know very well you love a big thick piece of meat in yer mouth :biggrin: Enjoy 👍 ::)

I said I love big macs. Very thin beef patties in those. Now I know you go for special sauce, all hot and gooey fresh from the tap!

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

I said I love big macs. Very thin beef patties in those. Now I know you go for special sauce, all hot and gooey fresh from the tap!

Oh yeah love the fresh gooey sauce but always advisable to have a pack of wet wipes handy as yer fingers get very sticky as no doubt you have experienced Ash :biggrin: 👄

• Haha 5

7 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

6 hours ago, Robwin said:

Oh yeah love the fresh gooey sauce but always advisable to have a pack of wet wipes handy as yer fingers get very sticky as no doubt you have experienced Ash :biggrin: 👄

We are still talking about burgers? Right? 🤣

• Haha 1