Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #33 2020 May

1 minute ago, Rudolf said:

My dudes. Why are you all negging on what's happening with this apartment?

I mean, it hasn't really gone anywhere exciting since Malia came before tonight. And I really hope she isn't a kind of girl that puts out on the first evening.

I've been listening to music while watching on mute most of the evening and I thought it was fun as a jumping castle. Malia has really shown herself as a fun loving woman tonight and much more so than with the cheesy pseudo lesbian stuff that happened with Leora.

They have so to say not been apart for the whole time since Malia arrived!

And they might just now be putting work in for what is to come in the future.

Remember that Hakeem left, and that there's an opening for someone to move in to that apartment. F.ex Malia.

Well, maybe I'm an optimist.

mmm

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

She has put the sheet over him so that could mean Leora is coming back and she will be in her room or she was sick of him showing his junk!

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I think that she has imo shown that she has not been so genuine and real to life in quite a bit of what she has done over her time being involved in that business. So at this point, unfortunately, it really doesn't matter to me anymore my friend.

It is all very interesting to me. I want tosee the outcme.

4 minutes ago, DontAsk said:

5 girls, with toys, bating! How can people still watch the dumbass shit going on in Leora/Malia's apartment with THIS show currently playing?

I get your point, but even the absolute dumbassery of Malia and the dude acting like children is closer to real life than 5 girls throwing a show that belongs on Chaturbate.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, wooders78 said:

or because he was falling asleep

Either way it did not work for him! 😆

4 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

I get your point, but even the absolute dumbassery of Malia and the dude acting like children is closer to real life than 5 girls throwing a show that belongs on Chaturbate.

What do you mean? 5 girls masturbating all together, is not real life?? 😊😊

• Haha 4

I have been watching the riots on TV because I already knew early on that this night was going to be a COMPLETE FAILURE for the voyeurs of this apartment. Malia is not good at this top cam thing, and for that reason I gave up and went on to better things. Betides I would rather watch Martina pet the dog 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Thestarider said:

I have been watching the riots on TV because I already knew early on that this night was going to be a COMPLETE FAILURE for the voyeurs of this apartment. Malia is not good at this top cam thing, and for that reason I gave up and went on to better things.

I have to disagree respectfully Sir on that point about top cam. Last night she was a star in mine and many's eyes when she was home alone. But i do agree that tonight was painful to watch. Especially for those of us who are fans of hers. I felt early on she was not comfortable with this. But they got drunk and the silliness started. 

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

I have been watching the riots on TV because I already knew early on that this night was going to be a COMPLETE FAILURE for the voyeurs of this apartment. Malia is not good at this top cam thing, and for that reason I gave up and went on to better things.

watching riots is better