Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #33 2020 May

A woman once told me that most women cannot make love with someone over and over without starting to feel something (romantically) for the other person. She said that's why so many actors who have love scenes in movies often end up having real relationships with their co star.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

It would be so funny and hilarious to notice that one day soon while I still have a sub. before it cancels that Malia packed her things and left her ass right there at that apartment in Prague. I doubt very seriously it will ever happen because as I said, Malia is there mainly for some money because she has a family elsewhere. But it certainly would be funny as hell to observe if it ever did.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Reply to Nicholas.

If that's true she has a man back in Russia and she has children, my question is why is she away from her children for several months. I can't see being a part of reallifecam is more important than being with her kids. 

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Regardless of anything else, she cannot keep being left alone or with someone she may hardly know all night regularly if that is how things will go from now on. It is three nights out the last five as i said before, that is a fact. That is simply not fair on her. In a country that is not her own where she only really knows one person well. She deserves SO much more than that. 

Furthermore, if she was to pack her shit and leave that apartment with just Malia being there might just become a good bit interesting once again. Much more so than the fake assed shit that's been occurring there that she's been orchestrating. That or RLC put a different roommate in that apartment with Malia.

• Like 1

Just now, slipper guyquad said:

Regardless of anything else, she cannot keep being left alone or with someone she may hardly know all night regularly if that is how things will go from now on. It is three nights out the last five as i said before, that is a fact. That is simply not fair on her. In a country that is not her own where she only really knows one person well. She deserves SO much more than that.

Leora is the one who initially brought the guy to the apartment. When she left to go out for the night she should have made sure the guest left the apartment as well.  

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Leora is the one who initially brought the guy to the apartment. When she left to go out for the night she should have made sure the guest left the apartment as well.  

I agree. Unless Sir it was done so Malia had someone to be with. And we all know how well that worked out. As i said before why invite someone over when you know yourself will be going out?

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

A very devious, shrewd, and cunning one that wench is.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Reply to Nicholas.

If that's true she has a man back in Russia and she has children, my question is why is she away from her children for several months. I can't see being a part of reallifecam is more important than being with her kids. 

The economy in their homeland has not been considered even good for quite awhile. Employment opportunities there have likewise not been so good for quite awhile. A parent will do lots of things to try to provide for their family.

• Haha 2