Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #33 2020 May

41 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Malia is staggering about. Now crying again at the kitchen table. She needs to get in bed. THIS IS HEARTBREAKING. What an awful thing to see her this way.

But how does not anyone discount this a a put on? Why didn't she go to bed? Or to the toilet?

I'm not saying.. I'm just asking.

25 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

But how does not anyone discount this a a put on? Why didn't she go to bed? Or to the toilet?

I'm not saying.. I'm just asking.

Not certain about that, but obviously she has thought a good bit of the whole episode was funny to her. If I were Malia, I sure as shit wouldn't have been setting there and laughing along with her much because as soon as she arrived, I would have gotten my ass up and went to my bedroom without saying much at all to her other than perhaps to tell her to kiss her ass on the way to her bedroom. But that's just me and obviously I'm not her.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I imagine Leora is aware that all she has to do is perform the next installment in the Girls on Vacation tease show that she and Malia have been putting on for the past few months, and 2/3rds of the people calling her names right now will be back to calling her their queen and goddess and speculating about whether she and Malia are in love with each other. I'm sure she'll squeeze it in between date nights sometime soon.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, timber said:

I imagine Leora is aware that all she has to do is perform the next installment in the Girls on Vacation tease show that she and Malia have been putting on for the past few months, and 2/3rds of the people calling her names right now will be back to calling her their queen and goddess and speculating about whether she and Malia are in love with each other. I'm sure she'll squeeze it in between date nights sometime soon.

Yeah well I for one have never called her no damn queen or goddess. She's nothing but a woman who was gifted with a certain amount of attractiveness physically and evidently one who has let it go to her head way too much. I always used to disagree with those that claimed she was narcissistic and disingenuous. Now I believe my misgivings may have been just that and that I was wrong after all for quite awhile.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Not certain about that, but obviously she has thought a good bit of the whole episode was funny to her. If I were Malia, I sure as shit wouldn't have been setting there and laughing along with her much because as soon as she arrived, I would have gotten my ass up and went to my bedroom without saying much at all to her other than perhaps to tell her to kiss her ass on the way to her bedroom. But that's just me and obvviously I'm not her.

Dude, you're to much of a cynic for me. I'm sorry.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

Dude, you're to much of a cynic for me. I'm sorry.

Just call it like I see it, no beating around the bush so to speak on anything concerning someone who has been showing not to be worth it.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Far more interesting

Watching paint dry has some exciting moments also...Or there's always the last choice,sticking needles in your eyes. Both far more interesting than this apartment has been recently.😹

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 1

Just now, jimbo4 said:

Watching paint dry has some exciting moments also...Or there's always the last choice,sticking needles in your eyes. Both far more interesting than this apartment has been recently.😹

You sir...have certainly got that shit right.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1