#BLACK_LIVES_MATTER #1

Guest hacıvat

11 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Serious question here guys...Why didn't the copper shoot him in the leg...? That would bring down, disarm him and arrest him...

Why not just arrest the guy normally without using weapons? The guy's not a danger and they have his car. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

Why not just arrest the guy normally without using weapons? The guy's not a danger and they have his car. 

I totally agree...in the ideal world, but he decided he was gonna use the gun, so just wounding him could've avoided opening the can of worms and added fuel to an already furiously burning fire...

On 6/15/2020 at 11:19 AM, ooopel said:

as the woman, i really support each kinds of protesting(peaceful) against Trump and cops,no matter if i have feel so little shyness and laugh🤦‍♀️ 😳if that works to getting Trump fall down ohh Obee even if by a booty protest!oh it's soo fine by me.🤗

Sign her up for RLC they could do with some tasty ass.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I totally agree...in the ideal world, but he decided he was gonna use the gun, so just wounding him could've avoided opening the can of worms and added fuel to an already furiously burning fire...

I totally disagree. What happens if the guy turns around , tazes  the officer in the face, and then in his inebriated state, decides to take the officer’s gun and shoot him? I don’t care what color the guy is, the officer has every right to defend himself from such a situation.   

They  did try to arrest the guy without weapons. The guy then resisted assist, committed felonies, including punching the officer in the face (a felony) and stealing the tazer (another felony) . 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

I totally disagree. What happens if the guy turns around , tazes  the officer in the face, and then in his inebriated state, decides to take the officer’s gun and shoot him? I don’t care what color the guy is, the officer has every right to defend himself from such a situation.   

They  did try to arrest the guy without weapons. The guy then resisted assist, committed felonies, including punching the officer in the face (a felony) and stealing the tazer (another felony) . 

If he shot him in the leg and brought him down, he wouldn't be tazering anyone...

4 hours ago, Alladino said:

They did try to arrest him normally, that's when he began resisting arrest and fighting with the officers. During the struggle on the ground with the officers he grabbed the tazer and took off running.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

If he shot him in the leg and brought him down, he wouldn't be tazering anyone...

How easy do you really think that is as opposed to the torso especially while the guy is moving? 

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

They did try to arrest him normally, that's when he began resisting arrest and fighting with the officers. During the struggle on the ground with the officers he grabbed the tazer and took off running.  

He was running awa and a tazer is not a deadly weapon. 

20 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

How easy do you really think that is as opposed to the torso especially while the guy is moving? 

People that don't shoot guns have no idea what's you're capable of doing or not being able to do, in the movies a good guy is calm, cool, and can shoot the winds of a gnat from 50 feet away, but in real life with your heart beating fast & your lungs pumping air fast & deep it's almost impossible to shoot accurately. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1