#BLACK_LIVES_MATTER #1

Guest hacıvat

1 hour ago, EyesOnly said:

I cannot believe there are people who still think polls are accurate. Remember 2016?

The Margin of difference in 2016 Polls did not have as much as a gap as the Polls that show now. Trump is trailing in the double digits. With only 110 Days to go he has a steep hill to climb.  If Trump does fall from grace he'll take the GOP down with him.

I'm not really that concerned. I needed Trump to do 2 things; build the wall and stop China from taking over the US. Both jobs are complete in his first term. I will vote for him because he kept his word... but beyond that - whatever. (I am a true Independent). I do not have faith in either party. Just keep your word - whoever wins. ALL politicians lie to get elected. I will thank President Trump for his service, and move on. My opinion is a low voter turnout for the democrats will give him the victory. Some Democrats who value their vote, cannot stomach Biden.

• Like 1

Renegotiating the trade agreement was a bonus. Canada was charging our dairy farmers a 45% tax, which means that market was closed. Not any more. And Mexico will have to pay the employees manufacturing cars coming into the US a wage competitive to the American workers - making manufacturing in the US more desirable......... For me it's not politics - strictly business. (America First)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The Margin of difference in 2016 Polls did not have as much as a gap as the Polls that show now. Trump is trailing in the double digits. With only 110 Days to go he has a steep hill to climb.  If Trump does fall from grace he'll take the GOP down with him.

If Joe Biden can keep secret what they intend to do to this country they can win. But if people become informed about their social, economic, and political policies Democrats will lose big time.

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

If Joe Biden can keep secret what they intend to do to this country they can win. But if people become informed about their social, economic, and political policies Democrats will lose big time.

The problem is that everybody simply hates the other party.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

Renegotiating the trade agreement was a bonus. Canada was charging our dairy farmers a 45% tax, which means that market was closed. Not any more. And Mexico will have to pay the employees manufacturing cars coming into the US a wage competitive to the American workers - making manufacturing in the US more desirable......... For me it's not politics - strictly business. (America First)

That's where I've been with Trump from the beginning. I think he could be much more tactful in his tweets and what he says, but I strongly agree with the policies he has enacted. To me actions speak louder than words. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

So far he hasn't named a VP Running Mate but likely will soon when they have their DNC. It will be a female and likely a woman of color to get the black communities vote.

14 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

So far he hasn't named a VP Running Mate but likely will soon when they have their DNC. It will be a female and likely a woman of color to get the black communities vote.

The Democrats are having a virtual DNC aren't they?