#BLACK_LIVES_MATTER #1

Guest hacıvat

14 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

I bet Cuomo and De Blasio were really pissed at them----how dare 2 black women deface that BLM sign and yell BLM don't care about our people,  refund the police and Trump 2020. 😏

10 minutes ago, happyone said:

I bet Cuomo and De Blasio were really pissed at them----how dare 2 black women deface that BLM sign and yell BLM don't care about our people,  refund the police and Trump 2020. 😏

Wonder if they'll charge the two Black women with a hate crime like they did the two White people who painted over a BLM street mural? :biggrin: 

1 hour ago, happyone said:

Why was the police trying to stop them ?? The police should've let them remove that eye sore graffiti😁

On 7/19/2020 at 12:33 PM, happyone said:

Those must be the type Black people Joe Biden was thinking about when he told a Black radio audience, "If you don't vote for me, you ain't Black.' :biggrin:

On 7/18/2020 at 1:10 AM, SPYING 1 said:

The demon 😈 crats leaders took a knee for that criminal George Floyd, they won't kneel for all the poor innocent kids that are being murdered 

the man who killed him was the real criminal. you are blinded with your right wing ideology

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:
GREATGAMEINDIA.COM

George Floyd's profile reads like a career criminal involved in drug...

that website is an Indian publication, full of conspiracy theories. 

but no matter what he had done in the past, his killing can not be justified. and the police officer who killed him along with the ones who watched him do that are criminals. 

• Like 1

Just now, bluewinner said:

that website is an Indian publication, full of conspiracy theories. 

but no matter what he had done in the past, his killing can not be justified. and the police officer who killed him along with the ones who watched him do that are criminals. 

While we agree that the police should've have killed him, the democrats don't give a shit about all the African Americans that are being killed in the democrat controlled cities