#BLACK_LIVES_MATTER #1

Guest hacıvat

10 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I thought for myself long before Trump ever imagined running for president. I and 63 million other people voted for Trump because he thought like us, not because we thought like him.  His vision for America was much more in line with the desires of middle class working Americans than anything any other politician had to offer. We were fed up with all their empty promises and lies. You are the one who has no ability to think for himself.  All you do is parrot the mantra of the liberal progressive mob. In actuality, it is people like you who are not very smart.  

To really think for yourself or just to be told what to think are two different things. Take a look at these unemployment figures, for example.

This is one of the sources I have used to check what I have heard about "Trump as the great job creator". Something that is also often mentioned here by some Trump supporters. Take a close look at the area around the beginning of 2017. Can you see the influence of Trump? Look closely. - There's nothing to see except for a trend that continues. - Have you also notice that the trend is independent of skin color?

Keep in mind that this is just my opinion, but also think on what some Trump supporters base their opinion about Trump on.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

spacer.png

NEVER! Just like the current thugs that roam the streets. Who cares about any of them besides someone wanting to win an election? You worldwide geniuses do remember the black Saviour, right?

Just another lying POS politician.

• Like 2