#BLACK_LIVES_MATTER #1

Guest hacıvat

7 hours ago, EyesOnly said:

So you do agree that all men are created equal?

Yes, all men are created equal and endowed by God with inalienable rights that no government can take from them.      I thought you weren't responding to anymore of my posts.:huh:

6 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

While my sympathies are with the police officers family what relevance does this particular shooting have to do with Black Lives Matter.As I live in Scotland UK I don't know the details of this tragedy,was it racist motivated in any way?.Please enlighten.👍

Do you know for sure the killing in Minneapolis was racist motivated? George Floyd and Derek Chauvin had worked as security guards at the same night club in Minneapolis, so it could have been a personal dispute that had nothing to do with race.   Anytime a Black man is killed in the U.S. by a police officer the left and news media automatically make it a racist crime. When a male Black Muslim cop in Minneapolis shot and killed an innocent White Australian woman were there any cries of racism?  No, why not?

The founders of the Marxist organization Black Lives Matter were cunning in choosing the name of their organization. They knew that 99.9% of the American people support the the idea that black lives matter. BLM uses their name as a cover for their real goal of destroying the U.S. government and U.S. culture.  Anyone who  opposes the organization's objectives is automatically branded a racist and thus silenced. Black Lives Matter the organization and the concept that black lives matter are not the same thing.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Yes, all men are created equal and endowed by God with inalienable rights that no government can take from them.      I thought you weren't responding to anymore of my posts.:huh:

Just thought I would give you a win since you get so turned on.

12 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The founders of the Marxist organization Black Lives Matter were cunning in choosing the name of their organization. They knew that 99.9% of the American people support the the idea that black lives matter. BLM uses their name as a cover for their real goal of destroying the U.S. government and U.S. culture.  Anyone who  opposes the organization's objectives is automatically branded a racist and thus silenced. Black Lives Matter the organization and the concept that black lives matter are not the same thing.

Speaking as an American Black....... I really don't care. And there is a whole lot of other American Blacks who feel just like me. The reason is that the struggle is real. And even amongst us Blacks - it is every man for yourself. The only way to survive. You get yours. I'll get mine. These movements are a facade.

Let me just say this: I know for a fact that Black lives do not matter. And I am too old for my opinion to change. The younger generation has yet to be convinced. I wish them all the best. So long as they never forget - the struggle is real. And you better make sure you work twice as hard as your White counterpart, if you want to feed your family.

45 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

Let me just say this: I know for a fact that Black lives do not matter. And I am too old for my opinion to change. The younger generation has yet to be convinced. I wish them all the best. So long as they never forget - the struggle is real. And you better make sure you work twice as hard as your White counterpart, if you want to feed your family.

And in the inner city it appears that Black lives don't even matter to other Black people.

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

And in the inner city it appears that Black lives don't even matter to other Black people.

Ridge--he said virtually the same thing just above with this post. 

4 hours ago, EyesOnly said:

Speaking as an American Black....... I really don't care. And there is a whole lot of other American Blacks who feel just like me. The reason is that the struggle is real. And even amongst us Blacks - it is every man for yourself. The only way to survive. You get yours. I'll get mine. These movements are a facade.

3 hours ago, EyesOnly said:

CHICAGO.SUNTIMES.COM

Among the victims are a 7-year-old girl fatally shot at a Fourth of July party and a 14-year-boy who was one of four people killed in a shooting that hurt...

I don't see the demon-crats wanting to fix the black on black murders, the media doesn't report it

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Do you know for sure the killing in Minneapolis was racist motivated? George Floyd and Derek Chauvin had worked as security guards at the same night club in Minneapolis, so it could have been a personal dispute that had nothing to do with race.   Anytime a Black man is killed in the U.S. by a police officer the left and news media automatically make it a racist crime. When a male Black Muslim cop in Minneapolis shot and killed an innocent White Australian woman were there any cries of racism?  No, why not?

Thanks Ridge but not getting into this👍

2 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Thanks Ridge but not getting into this👍

There is no doubt that what Derek Chauvin did to George Floyd was unjustified, but was it racially motivated. Derek Chauvin could have just been a complete asshole who would have done the same thing regardless of Floyd's race. I've seen rogue cops abuse White people too.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

There is no doubt that what Derek Chauvin did to George Floyd was unjustified, but was it racially motivated. Derek Chauvin could have just been a complete asshole who would have done the same thing regardless of Floyd's race. I've seen rogue cops abuse White people too.

Ridge...Why do you always just come on here every day, specifically to kick a hornets nest?...just saying...🥴

• Like 1