#BLACK_LIVES_MATTER #1

Guest hacıvat

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Apparently it is 100% legal to kill American Blacks in the inner cities of America because Democrats who run those cities allow Black people to kill Black people everyday.

Defund police now!!!!  Then watch how much more their will be. Leftist 🤡's

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Apparently it is 100% legal to kill American Blacks in the inner cities of America because Democrats who run those cities allow Black people to kill Black people everyday.

I find that an awful reflective statement of America today and the state the country is in. You reap what you sow eh.

8 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

This massacre took place in 1921, but some how you and Alladino probably believe that Donald Trump is responsible for the massacre. 

7 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I find that an awful reflective statement of America today and the state the country is in. You reap what you sow eh.

If Joe Biden and the Democrats win the 2020 election I advise any Europeans who are planning to visit major U.S. cities to have their life insurance paid up before they leave Europe. You should even consider bringing a bodyguard with you.

If Joe Biden and the Democrats win the 2020 election I advise any Europeans who are planning to visit major U.S. cities to have their life insurance paid up before they leave Europe. You should even consider bringing a bodyguard with you.

Right now America is the furthest from my mind and no doubt many others too. You lot created this great fuck up only you can get out of it but somehow i doubt you ever will as peoples minds have been so indoctrinated by all the lies and predudices it's gonna be a long road back if ever.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Right now America is the furthest from my mind and no doubt many others too. You lot created this great fuck up only you can get out of it but somehow i doubt you ever will as peoples minds have been so indoctrinated by all the lies and predudices it's gonna be a long road back if ever.

A more honest reporting of news by the news media would be a big step in improving our situation. I question everything that is reported in the news anymore.

A more honest reporting of news by the news media would be a big step in improving our situation. I question everything that is reported in the news anymore.

You can't blame the media for everything, it's always somebody elses fault eh, that's the problem no one will admit to have ever done anything wrong except those ctiticising.

11 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

Simple....Just stay out of the city shitholes and see the REAL United States of America. Just like your country, it's beautiful. just stay out of the cities.

Yep quite agree but cancer spreads everywhere and until it is stopped it will only get worse. And many other country's are just the same, to many people frightened by being called racist to do anything about it. Mark my words, they fucked up their own continent now they are gradually working their way round everybody else's.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

You can't blame the media for everything, it's always somebody elses fault eh, that's the problem no one will admit to have ever done anything wrong except those ctiticising.

Since you live in the UK your view of America is from the news media, and I am telling you that you do not get a true view of America from them. That's why you and everyone else in Europe were so surprised when Trump won the 2016 election. The news media did not tell you the truth about what was going on over here previous to that election, and they are not being truthful about what is going on now. 

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Since you live in the UK your view of America is from the news media, and I am telling you that you do not get a true view of America from them. That's why you and everyone else in Europe were so surprised when Trump won the 2016 election. The news media did not tell you the truth about what was going on over here previous to that election, and they are not being truthful about what is going on now. 

Yeah well you keep telling yourself that Ridge, ain't gonna make it go away though. Only you the people can do that.