#BLACK_LIVES_MATTER #1

Guest hacıvat

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

So far he hasn't named a VP Running Mate but likely will soon when they have their DNC. It will be a female and likely a woman of color to get the black communities vote.

I thought "Sleepy Joe" was already loved by the Black community. Isn't that what the news media told us when he clobbered Bernie Sanders in the primary elections. I don't think that skin color game works that well anymore except with brain dead liberal White women.  Joe won the Democrat primary because he was perceived as a moderate and Bernie was seen as to radical. But now Joe has embraced Bernie and AOC, so that does that now make "Sleepy Joe" a moderate radical?:tongue:

6 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

The Democrats are having a virtual DNC aren't they?

A DNC was planned but this COVID19 got in the way so it would likely be virtual. I don't think they really need conventions this time around. It's obvious who is running against who.

Just now, StnCld316 said:

A DNC was planned but this COVID19 got in the way so it would likely be virtual. I don't think they really need conventions this time around. It's obvious who is running against who.

Do you really think Joe has a chance to win the U.S. Senate seat he said he is running for? :tongue:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't think they can officially represent the party until after the convention.... their rules.

2 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

I don't think they can officially represent the party until after the convention.... their rules.

If they have a virtual DNC then the other will likely hold a virtual RNC as well.

21 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

It's really odd that everything now is unpredictable because of Covid-19, but the polls are certain.

Depends on which Poll you read. Every polling place has a different numbers.