#BLACK_LIVES_MATTER #1

Guest hacıvat

6 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

spacer.png

Obviously not his biological parents. I once knew a mixed race family who had two children. One child only hung with Blacks. The other child only associated with Whites. You cannot account for what a person feels inside.

15 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

At least fourteen people were shot at a funeral on the south side of Chicago tonight.  How long until the mayor of Chicago blames the shootings on Donald Trump or covid-19.

Well you'd think Trump would have some say in the US gun laws...😏

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well you'd think Trump would have some say in the US gun laws...😏

A lack of gun laws are not the problem. Chicago has some of the toughest gun laws in the nation.   If someone is willing to disobey the law against murder, do you really believe a new gun law will stop them from obtaining illegal weapons.  

6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

A lack of gun laws are not the problem. Chicago has some of the toughest gun laws in the nation.   If someone is willing to disobey the law against murder, do you really believe a new gun law will stop them from obtaining illegal weapons.  

No, but you'd get a lot less putting 1 in their shopping trolley with their eggs, milk and cornflakes...😏

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

No, but you'd get a lot less putting 1 in there shopping trolley with their eggs, milk and cornflakes...😏

The people who buy weapons legally are not the people committing these murders. Many of the people doing the shootings in Chicago are convicted felons who cannot legally purchase a weapon right now.  The majority of shootings in U.S. inner cities are committed by gang members and other career criminals.

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The people who buy weapons legally are not the people committing these murders. Many of the people doing the shootings in Chicago are convicted felons who cannot legally purchase a weapon right now.  The majority of shootings in U.S. inner cities are committed by gang members and other career criminals.

I know Ridge...but over the water here we hear of far too many mass shootings by 'normal' guys...certainly not gang members...usually someone with a screw loose or some revenge motif...or a terrorist attack, which can happen anywhere

I'm sorry, but ask anyone here in UK, and none of them will understand your gun laws...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know Ridge...but over the water here we hear of far too many mass shootings by 'normal' guys...certainly not gang members...usually someone with a screw loose or some revenge motif...or a terrorist attack, which can happen anywhere

I'm sorry, but ask anyone here in UK, and none of them will understand your gun laws...

That's why the UK 🇬🇧 don't have a constitution or the bill of rights, you can't protect your family or property