#BLACK_LIVES_MATTER #1

Guest hacıvat

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know Ridge...but over the water here we hear of far too many mass shootings by 'normal' guys...certainly not gang members...usually someone with a screw loose or some revenge motif...or a terrorist attack, which can happen anywhere

I'm sorry, but ask anyone here in UK, and none of them will understand your gun laws...

I haven't owned a weapon since 1970 when I returned from Vietnam. But if Joe Biden is elected president I may purchase one. The crazy social justice  people who have taken over the Democratic Party want to abolish the police, close prisons and stop prosecuting criminals; so Americans may be forced to defend themselves from criminals.

• Sad 2

I don't think I've gone 8 hours without picking up my gun, only time my gun isn't next to me is when I'm taking a shower, even when I'm sleeping or throwing the B O N E it's right next to me on the night stand, loaded with a round in the chamber & the safety on😁

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:

I don't think I've gone 8 hours without picking up my gun, only time my gun isn't next to me is when I'm taking a shower, even when I'm sleeping or throwing the B O N E it's right next to me on the night stand, loaded with a round in the chamber & the safety on😁

Luckily, I still live in a low crime area where I can leave my house unlocked when I go into town to shop or go to a restaurant, but if these liberal progressive radical idiots take over control of the country I fear there will be no safe place anywhere in America.:cry:

16 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Luckily, I still live in a low crime area where I can leave my house unlocked when I go into town to shop or go to a restaurant, but if these liberal progressive radical idiots take over control of the country I fear there will be no safe place anywhere in America.:cry:

I live in a up scale neighborhood, i own a auto repair shop & for houses 🏘️ i rent out, but you never know when shit is going to hit the fan. Better to have & not need, than need & not have.

I don't plan on getting a flat tire, but i carry a spare tire

3 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

That's why the UK 🇬🇧 don't have a constitution or the bill of rights, you can't protect your family or property 

That's because we have no need to protect our property apart from the making sure the doors are locked at night and the property is secure as we don't have a mad culture of firearms being able to be in the hands of any nutcase who wants to go on a shooting spree. Yes you can argue the pros and cons of either system but you have to admit the scale of violence you get over in the USA there does not prevail in the majority of other country's. Yes, we in the Uk have crime, as does anybody else, but again its the scale which is rather frightening in the USA which most people do not understand. Guns and firearms are in your culture and while that is the case things will never improve but can or will get worse.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Robwin said:

That's because we have no need to protect our property apart from the making sure the doors are locked at night and the property is secure as we don't have a mad culture of firearms being able to be in the hands of any nutcase who wants to go on a shooting spree. Yes you can argue the pros and cons of either system but you have to admit the scale of violence you get over in the USA there does not prevail in the majority of other country's. Yes, we in the Uk have crime, as does anybody else, but again its the scale which is rather frightening in the USA which most people do not understand. Guns and firearms are in your culture and while that is the case things will never improve but can or will get worse.

Our forefathers saw what England did to us Americans & made the constitution to protect us. We will not be sheep surrounded by wolves.😉

1 minute ago, SPYING 1 said:

Our forefathers saw what England did to us Americans & made the constitution to protect us. We will not be sheep surrounded by wolves.😉

Oh so it's all our fault is it eh lol well that's one excuse i suppose. No offence meant pal I can assure you but maybe we don't understand your obsession with firearms when 99% of our general population wouldn't even think of owning any or see the need for it that's all.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Oh so it's all our fault is it eh lol well that's one excuse i suppose. No offence meant pal I can assure you but maybe we don't understand your obsession with firearms when 99% of our general population wouldn't even think of owning any or see the need for it that's all.

Robwin don't take it personally you know i like you & haven't had any issues with you, i was stating a fact how our constitution was started !! But really i can't see my family willing to give up our guns, we believe in having to pry open my cold dead fingers before anybody takes our guns 🔫 

1 minute ago, SPYING 1 said:

Robwin don't take it personally you know i like you & haven't had any issues with you, i was stating a fact how our constitution was stated !! But really i can't see my family willing to give up our guns, we believe in having to pry open my cold dead fingers before anybody takes our guns 🔫 

No problem Spy and thanks for the vote of confidence 👍. I know we rag each other off but was just stating my honest views. Don't get me wrong our family have spent many happy and enjoyable holidays in the states in past years and thoroughly enjoyed the experience and the people as many of your compatriots have visited us and had similar experiences.

The whole world now i think is just going bloody mad everywhere and it is sad to hear and read of all the goings on with various peoples and cultures and i dread to think of how it will all end. I think us oldies may have had the best part but hope that is not the case if only for our kids and family's sake. Take care eh.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Robwin said:

The problem in America is not the gun culture, the problem in America is the inner city crime culture.  In the county where I grew up probably 75% or more of the homes had guns in them, I'm now 74 years old and the last murder I remember in that county happened in the 1950s, and that murder was committed by bank robbers who did not live in the county. The people of that county had and have strong family ties and moral values which are badly lacking with the criminals and gang members in the inner cities.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Robwin said:

No problem Spy and thanks for the vote of confidence 👍. I know we rag each other off but was just stating my honest views. Don't get me wrong our family have spent many happy and enjoyable holidays in the states in past years and thoroughly enjoyed the experience and the people as many of your compatriots have visited us and had similar experiences.

The whole world now i think is just going bloody mad everywhere and it is sad to hear and read of all the goings on with various peoples and cultures and i dread to think of how it will all end. I think us oldies may have had the best part but hope that is not the case if only for our kids and family's sake. Take care eh.

We love shooting our guns, we have everything from .22LR to 50BMG, it's a fun addiction but a little costly

• Like 1