#BLACK_LIVES_MATTER #1

Guest hacıvat

10 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

If I were to paint graffiti on and break windows in a government building in Germany I wonder what would happen to me? 

WWW.DW.COM

Police violence is a contentious issue in most countries, with Germany being no exception. A recent study suggests that there could be more instances of violence by law enforcement than official statistics show.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, happyone said:
ABCNEWS.GO.COM

Anti-racism protests in Germany drew crowds of thousands. Events in the U.S. have started a discussion about racism in German society and in the police force.

Yes, I also think the approach of the german police should be checked and corrected.

Just now, happyone said:

Then spend more time trying to fix your Country instead of meddling in ours. 

You really don't get it, do you? Why should I express my political opinion only within Germany? Especially when you consider how brazenly the US government interferes in the affairs of others. I know that you don't want to see my opinion here, but this motivates me to keep going.

Anyway, Just for your information, I am also politically active in Germany.

10 minutes ago, Alladino said:

You really don't get it, do you? Why should I express my political opinion only within Germany? Especially when you consider how brazenly the US government interferes in the affairs of others. I know that you don't want to see my opinion here, but this motivates me to keep going.

Anyway, Just for your information, I am also politically active in Germany.

I know. You fucking Marxist screw up things all around the world. The German police are probably just as justified in their behavior as are the American police. 

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Now you're repeating yourself. You posted this video before. That's this guys side of the story, now I would like to hear what the police have to say.

The video doesn't lose its meaning. Anyway, just consider this instead: