#BLACK_LIVES_MATTER #1

Guest hacıvat

30 minutes ago, happyone said:
WWW.ABC10.COM

Store windows were broken, graffiti was sprayed on property and debris was left in the roadway following a protest in downtown Sacramento late Saturday night.

Now how is Sacramento doing Governor Newsome??? 

Hope  Governor Newsome's home is the next target for these "peaceful protesters".

The Military trains snipers to make the one shot, one kill. My solution to this is to stage these snipers at various points with silencers on their weapons and one by one, simply pick off these savages, both black, white and any other involved ethnic background. Result? No more savages roaming the streets, welfare rolls down, no more breeding of more of them, taxpayer costs down, future Social Security costs down and on and on. It's a win-win situation all around. 

The bodies? Stack them in dumpsters and incinerate the whole mess.

Am I cold, callus and unfeeling? No. But when it comes to these beasts upending this entire nation and now parts of the civilized world, it has to be corrected and a slap on the hand doesn't cut it anymore. Lets clean up society where Covid left off. This lawlessness is out of hand. Society cannot function as a whole when groups like this threaten the well being of the normal society.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

The Military trains snipers to make the one shot, one kill. My solution to this is to stage these snipers at various points with silencers on their weapons and one by one, simply pick off these savages, both black, white and any other involved ethnic background. Result? No more savages roaming the streets, welfare rolls down, no more breeding of more of them, taxpayer costs down, future Social Security costs down and on and on. It's a win-win situation all around. 

Am I cold, callus and unfeeling? No. But when it comes to these beasts upending this entire nation and now parts of the civilized world, it has to be corrected and a slap on the hand doesn't cut it anymore. Lets clean up society where Covid left off. This lawlessness is out of hand. Society cannot function as a whole when groups like this threaten the well being of the normal society.

First you need to advise these people of their rights 😏

Image result for rioters, looters and treaspassers will be shot sign

7 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

giphy.gif

• Like 1

It is no longer about BLM--it is out of control mobs ruling the streets of Democratic run cities. And it is those who hate President Trump fueling the flames of hatred, not his supporters. 

WWW.WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM

Hatred of President Trump is fueling protests in Portland, Oregon, prompting activists to threaten the lives of federal police in hopes of driving them away and handing the White House a major embarrassment, according to an...

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Alladino said:

giphy.gif

Damn! All that and the only weak minded weasel out of the entire group of them that couldn't come up with anything better than a meme, was Alladumbass?

I must be losing my touch. I thought that I would get a severe admonishment. Either that or they simply all agree with me except Alladumbass. 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1