Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #34 2020 May-June

40 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

will u be applauding when the subscriber numbers go down

I will repeat for the benefit of the Newbies. CamCaps HAS ABSOLUTELY NO CONTROL of RLC POLICIES.

Just as the POSTS here are calculated clicks. Nothing more, Nothing less. That Cam Caps bases the traffic on. I suspect RLC has a source of these numbers.

All the hub bub of the past now thirty some pages, Is the result of the ideology, that Leora currently responds to what is written here. It was documented in the past. But was terminated  when Jimbo 4 announced " Leora Closes Her Account " no less than 6 times. That was three years ago. Resulting with a RLC ruling regarding tenants conversations.

Whether she reads, or does not read what is posted here. Has become cannon fodder for the "all knowledgeable ones" to gain followers, and pump up their Egos.

Theories have been given to some of her actions, in the current apartment,  that she responded to a post. With questionable validity.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Lewis said:

Guys
What if we all stop watching RLC until two in the morning? (It was the time when she said she would be back today, but you never know ...) Do you think RLC would notice the global discontent and drew her attention ???
- Just a thought ....-

so she will only be out for 7 hours

2 minutes ago, scutus said:

I will repeat for the benefit of the Newbies. CamCaps HAS ABSOLUTELY NO CONTROL of RLC POLICIES.

Just as the POSTS here are calculated clicks. Nothing more, Nothing less. That Cam Caps bases the traffic on. I suspect RLC has a source of these numbers.

All the hub bub of the past now thirty some pages, Is the result of the ideology, that Leora currently responds to what is written here. It was documented in the past. But was terminated  when Jimbo 4 announced " Leora Closes Her Account " no less than 6 times. That was three years ago. Resulting with a RLC ruling regarding tenants conversations.

Whether she reads, or does not read what is posted here. Has become cannon fodder for the "all knowledgeable ones" to gain followers, and pump up their Egos.

Theories have been given to some of her actions, in the current apartment,  that she responded to a post. With questionable validity.

You can say what you want but the fact remains that Leora does read the forum!!  You seem like a person that doesn't believe anything anybody ever says...I feel sorry for you bro!

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, DontAsk said:

If Malia is only here on vacation, and eventually goes back home, this leaves us with an apartment that will be empty 75% of the time. Something for RLC to look into. 

Kindly read Malia's contract with RLC to get your answer.

Without seeing that document. Any other answer is conjecture, and speculation on the part of the poster !!

7 minutes ago, scutus said:

i apologised for my mistake

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, DontAsk said:

If Malia is only here on vacation, and eventually goes back home, this leaves us with an apartment that will be empty 75% of the time. Something for RLC to look into. 

If this is true, kindly read all of Scutus' posts, they are all on conjecture and speculation.  Hell, Leora could tell him something to his face and he still wouldn't believe it LMAO...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You can say what you want but the fact remains that Leora does read the forum!!  You seem like a person that doesn't believe anything anybody ever says...I feel sorry for you bro!

Harley, Who was it that posted not too long ago. PROVE IT !!

I am just giving you a sample of your normal procedures throughout CC's .

Don' t waste your time feeling sorry for me.  Spend that valuable time proving me wrong ! Back to you, bro !!😁

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, scutus said:

Kindly read Malia's contract with RLC to get your answer.

Without seeing that document. Any other answer is conjecture, and speculation on the part of the poster !!

I did say "If" Re-read my post.