Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #34 2020 May-June

6 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

It does look like another night out. Three on the trot. The possible positive is that it is early so she may be back early to be with Malia. And the definite positive is that at least she does not have to put up with Lord Dick of Headshire tonight.

early just means more sex time

20 minutes ago, gogism said:

Easy, nic - the things are not as bad as our feelings are hurt, hehe

Perhaps the Queen made an arrangement with malia - I'll get you into RLC bussines but half of your income is mine...

Sooo...they're even for this week (no costs for malia, hehe)  😉

btw - is it really over a month - malia beeing here?

Of course. She's arrived there around the latter part of January.

3 hours ago, wooders78 said:

so this apt is for leora to sleep in, store her clothes,and to get ready in to go out for fun. oh and also to collect some wages

If that’s what’s in store...RLC needs to dissolve their business agreement with her and remove Leora from the apartment. I subscribe to Sirius Satellite radio to primarily listen to the Howard Stern show. If suddenly Howard Stern started to have guest hosts filling in for him week after week I would cancel my subscription ASAP. The Administrators as RLC need to find out what Leora’s intentions are otherwise they will face serious repercussions.   

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

If that’s what’s in store...RLC needs to dissolve their business agreement with her and remove Leora from the apartment. I subscribe to Sirius Satellite radio to primarily listen to the Howard Stern show. If suddenly Howard Stern started to have guest hosts filling in for him week after week I would cancel my subscription ASAP. The Administrators as RLC need to find out what Leora’s intentions are otherwise they will face serious repercussions.   

I agree Joe Sir. If this is going to be more and more regular then it is their business in all sense. However people wish to dress it up she is still an employee and could end up being out the apartment a lot more than in. And i say it again that Malia is not being treated nice at all. That is something important too.

BTW Never the same since Artie left.....

2 hours ago, moreau said:

c ' était le mur des lamentations ...tout le monde pleurait et se sentait orphelin ...pendant ce temps Léora se faisait baiser en rigolant 

Well, she certainly was giggling and laughing when she finally showed up back home at 6am as if everything was fine. Her cute body can no longer compensate for her selfishness and narcissistic behavior.

• Like 1

There have been several suggestions among concerned subscribers about what could or should be done to express that concern. Each of us will decide what works for us. I thought I would share what I have been doing lately. I'm mostly following Irma around lately. I use the thumbs to determine when Malia is being featured alone and I click on and stay on until Leora comes in. Then I click off and go back to Irma...still monitoring the thumbs. I monitor the forum for things that I might need to know when Leora is on, and I check it out on replay. All of the forum conversation may be good for ego's but it does nothing to change things. Because they only understand click numbers and duration numbers, Whenever possible, I choose not to have my subscription dollars subsidize behavior that I do not support.  

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Thank goodness that Malia is there at all let alone being such a little star. Funny how the apartment needs her more at the same time someone else does not.....

3 minutes ago, philo said:

There have been several suggestions among concerned subscribers about what could or should be done to express that concern. Each of us will decide what works for us. I thought I would share what I have been doing lately. I'm mostly following Irma around lately. I use the thumbs to determine when Malia is being featured alone and I click on and stay on until Leora comes in. Then I click off and go back to Irma...still monitoring the thumbs. I monitor the forum for things that I might need to know when Leora is on, and I check it out on replay. All of the forum conversation may be good for ego's but it does nothing to change things. Because they only understand click numbers and duration numbers, Whenever possible, I choose not to have my subscription dollars subsidize behavior that I do not support.  

been doing the same here, watching Diane and Kim. The "queen" needs to lose her throne!

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, philo said:

Good for you philo and I do commend you on the decision. Same thing I've been saying that I've been doing as well for awhile now. At least that way, it is at least by way of one subscriber that much less of actual cam observer time that the apartment gets credit for as far as any extra compensation is concerned or related to.