Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #34 2020 May-June

And last night Leora brings a man there And leaves him for Malia. Does anybody know Leora’s culture or upbringing? My dad and his dad shared a similar belief. No one caught smoking Pot could ever be trusted again. It was their upbringing. 

2 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

And last night Leora brings a man there And leaves him for Malia. Does anybody know Leora’s culture or upbringing? My dad and his dad shared a similar belief. No one caught smoking Pot could ever be trusted again. It was their upbringing. 

u seem to know a lot about leora. when did she tell u all this

2 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

My thinking is this could be the reason why Leora is acting less like a friend to Malia, as I have heard it described here.

and its got nothing to do with to spend the night with her new fella

Not if it is true that she is acting differently toward Malia. Then her new friend would be a distraction. And if this angle were in anyway true, Malia would be on her way out - not Leora (Queen Bee).

1 minute ago, EyesOnly said:

Not if it is true that she is acting differently toward Malia. Then her new friend would be a distraction. And if this angle were in anyway true, Malia would be on her way out - not Leora (Queen Bee).

if ur just gonna defend queen bee bye

• Haha 2

good morning swerk GIF Good Night GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Good Morning 🌞🌞🌞🌞

good evening 🌙🌙🌛🌛

Good morning beautiful girls so cute 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl 

👸👸👯

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶🐱 💀

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

Monday

good day of work