Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #34 2020 May-June

4 minutes ago, philo said:

I was a former supporter of this apartment. I use the term supporter so as to distinguish myself from those who are described as "fans". (God forbid I should ever join that club). For me, I can no longer support a performer who has effectively flipped me off. By comparison, it's like the terrible politician who says "any publicity is good publicity" or worse "who else, but me, are they going to vote for". That's why many choose not to vote at all and why I, in this regard, say to Leora "Good Riddance".

She may well say exactly the same " good riddance " to you, 'cause I dont think she is going anywhere......😸

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

As much as we think what an easy life Leora has. Put yourself in her shoes for a week where everyone hangs crap on you 24/7 and you better pull yourself off at least twice a day or we are going to quit early.

Not only do I have to go to work, I have to perform my job well, and do it consistently enough, so they would allow me to continue working there, and with that job, I am able to pay my mortgage, pay my property taxes, pay my water bill, pay my electric bill, and to work hard to earn enough money to have a  life outside my job, so I have no sympathy for her, unless she's going back and forth to a doctor about some sicknesses she's experiencing, please believe me I have not stayed for so long because I did not feel anything for her, but this is how I feel now

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, NewYorkJoe said:

I agree Malia has done her best to cover for her selfish friend, who’s ditched her almost ever night in the past week, so there is actually a live body with a pulse in front of the cam. As long as dissatisfied subscribers continue to stick around and keep watching Malia (alone) nothing will change and Leora will continue to receive 50% of her RCL compensation while her roommate does all the heavy lifting. Rather than continue to feel upset I am cancelling my subscription along with a detailed email to the RLC Administration letting them know why I am leaving and will recommend other members do the same who are no longer satisfied with the (lack of) activity in Leora and Malia’s apartment. I really have a warm spot for Malia but as long as we continue our subscription we are enabling Leora’s con activities to continue. I look forward to continuing to check in here to see what’s happening.
Best wishes, NewYorkJoe

Good choice and stop in from time to time like I do to keep all these forum members in check....good luck NYJ!!

37 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

leora

😭 sad

The bottom line is RLC gave her a apt plus compensation based on her huge following.  She's the star not Malia so if subscribers see her less and less they will start cancelling like now!  Its not free RLC want exhibition and sex for there money.  Its a contract where you're responsible to do certain duties its business.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, philo said:

Fairly soon, if not already, it's going to be an easy argument to make that Leora has effectively abandoned the project. For the times that I have chosen to examine over the past several days, Leora has only come in to eat and sleep. if subscribers choose to leave, it's only because they are not able to see what the RLC mission statement has promised "The Private Lives of Other People Live 24/7 ..." 

I have been as irritated and annoyed as anyone about not seeing her, but in the cold light of day, she is entitled to some " ME " time....like us all she has been under pressure, she having a house guest who inhibits what she can and cannot do....Perhaps she just needs to get out, and if she has met a new guy then good luck to her, I hope he treats her well and with respect.😸

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, woodyj627 said:

The bottom line is RLC gave her a apt plus compensation based on her huge following.  She's the star not Malia so if subscribers see her less and less they will start cancelling like now!  Its not free RLC want exhibition and sex for there money.  Its a contract where you're responsible to do certain duties its business.

There have been times in the past she has gone three weeks without " performing " but people were more forgiving then and not quite so demanding...Perhaps because she did more in those days...But with a house guest she is limited in her options.....And before anyone mentions the girl on girl in the bedroom....I dont believe Leora was really comfortable with it, but I believe that Malia was, and it takes two to tango.😸

• Like 6

In order for Leora to sell her story (the story that she laid out to Malia that was graciously translated by a fellow forum member) one would need to believe that there are two different guys involved: 1) The guy that she told Malia she had just met who lived with his mother, etc etc. and 2) the guy that she brought in to try and fuck Malia whom she has known for years and who spent the night in her apartment prior to Malias time.  One guy, she wants us to know about. She puts him on speaker phone so we can hear him (and to contradict her own fan members who were telling us that there was no guy at all. (remember that?). If Leora is that transparent, why then, is she now making her phone calls privately from the safety of the toilet? There is evidence that she is using the toilet just as a phone booth . Leora does not wash her hands after coming from the toilet as Malia always does. So, I'm beginning to wonder if there even is a second guy? Or, is it only Leora and her long time friend (the Jerk), trying to pull off this deception on Malia and consequently on her viewers. Has anyone seen any evidence at all of a second guy?

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

il y a 51 minutes, philo a dit :

Fairly soon, if not already, it's going to be an easy argument to make that Leora has effectively abandoned the project. For the times that I have chosen to examine over the past several days, Leora has only come in to eat and sleep. if subscribers choose to leave, it's only because they are not able to see what the RLC mission statement has promised "The Private Lives of Other People Live 24/7 ..." 

Yes that should include every room icluding the toilet but yet we have no cams in some rooms in most apts. If they want privacy then all they need to do is go out the front door and chat or do whatever outside the apt but every apt should have cams in every room but RLC doesn't put them.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, philo said:

In order for Leora to sell her story (the story that she laid out to Malia that was graciously translated by a fellow forum member) one would need to believe that there are two different guys involved: 1) The guy that she told Malia she had just met who lived with his mother, etc etc. and 2) the guy that she brought in to try and fuck Malia whom she has known for years and who spent the night in her apartment prior to Malias time.  One guy, she wants us to know about. She puts him on speaker phone so we can hear him (and to contradict her own fan members who were telling us that there was no guy at all. (remember that?). If Leora is that transparent, why then, is she now making her phone calls privately from the safety of the toilet? There is evidence that she is using the toilet just as a phone booth . Leora does not wash her hands after coming from the toilet as Malia always does. So, I'm beginning to wonder if there even is a second guy? Or, is it only Leora and her long time friend (the Jerk), trying to pull off this deception on Malia and consequently on her viewers. Has anyone seen any evidence at all of a second guy?

A dir la verità la tattica di andare nell'unica stanza senza telecamere a parlare al telefono lo faceva anche quando stava con Paul in Russia. Quindi vuol dire tutto o niente. 

• Like 1