Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #34 2020 May-June

1 minute ago, Daleys said:

Yes that should include every room icluding the toilet but yet we have no cams in some rooms in most apts. If they want privacy then all they need to do is go out the front door and chat or do whatever outside the apt but every apt should have cams in every room but RLC doesn't put them.

I totally agree and have been saying that for years.  The subscriber pays his monthly dues to watch the entire apartment and not any room where the tenants can hide!

• Like 1

Once you start telling lies, it becomes almost a full time job just keeping up the lies so that they don't conflict. (In Hollywood, they hire a full time worker just to keep up with "continuity"),  Leora needs to hire a "Continuity Writer" because her story line is starting to read like a cheap pulp fiction novel. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, philo said:

Once you start telling lies, it becomes almost a full time job just keeping up the lies so that they don't conflict. (In Hollywood, they hire a full time worker just to keep up with "continuity"),  Leora needs to hire a "Continuity Writer" because her story line is starting to read like a cheap pulp fiction novel. 

great movie!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, philo said:

In order for Leora to sell her story (the story that she laid out to Malia that was graciously translated by a fellow forum member) one would need to believe that there are two different guys involved: 1) The guy that she told Malia she had just met who lived with his mother, etc etc. and 2) the guy that she brought in to try and fuck Malia whom she has known for years and who spent the night in her apartment prior to Malias time.  One guy, she wants us to know about. She puts him on speaker phone so we can hear him (and to contradict her own fan members who were telling us that there was no guy at all. (remember that?). If Leora is that transparent, why then, is she now making her phone calls privately from the safety of the toilet? There is evidence that she is using the toilet just as a phone booth . Leora does not wash her hands after coming from the toilet as Malia always does. So, I'm beginning to wonder if there even is a second guy? Or, is it only Leora and her long time friend (the Jerk), trying to pull off this deception on Malia and consequently on her viewers. Has anyone seen any evidence at all of a second guy?

Some of us said at the time that we didn't believe conjecture until it was proven, which is fair enough where I come from...As for the rest of your post....What about if Mailia had asked the guy who came on Saturday to visit, and not Leora? And why wouldn't she want to talk in private on the phone sometimes...That's not unreasonable. It's no good trying to find and fit misdemeanors to something that is perfectly acceptable to many people.

I respect your right to your opinion, but don't agree with it at all.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Some of us said at the time that we didn't believe conjecture until it was proven, which is fair enough where I come from...As for the rest of your post....What about if Mailia had asked the guy who came on Saturday to visit, and not Leora? And why wouldn't she want to talk in private on the phone sometimes...That's not unreasonable. It's no good trying to find and fit misdemeanors to something that is perfectly acceptable to many people.

I respect your right to your opinion, but don't agree with it at all.

I't one thing to say you don't agree and it's another thing to refute the argument with contradicting facts. You can do the first very easily but you cannot do the second can you?

• Haha 1

I'm beginning to think people are posting on this Forum just for the sake of being able to have an argument under the guise of an educated discussion, everyone is jumping up and down talking about the fact is this, and the fact is that, only going on only what we can see, when in reality none of us have a clue as to what actually the REAL facts are.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

good afternoon beautiful girls so cute 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl 

👸👸👯

Good afternoon 

good evening 

Good Morning 

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀

Big happy day with joy 

Leora family 

• Like 1

Oh what was that Leora,  you screamed out something as you were leaving, can you repeat that before you shut the door, " So Long Suckers",... okay I am just trying to lighten the mood, before I go to bed, so I can actually go to work

• Haha 3