Median HH Income $38,600                            $37,000

% African-American 38.9%                              24%

% Hispanic 29.9%                                          44%

% Asian 5.5%                                                6%

% Non-Hispanic White 28.7%                          26%

Pretty similar until you compare the following:

Chicago, IL                                          Houston, TX

Concealed Carry gun law no                  yes 

# of Gun Stores 0                                184 - Dedicated gun stores plus 1500 - legal places to buy guns-                                                          Walmart, K-mart, sporting goods, etc.

Homicides, 2012 1,806                        207

Homicides per 100K 38.4                      9.6

Avg. January high temperature  (F) 31  63

Conclusion: Cold weather causes murder.

An armed society is a polite society.

Anyways, most of those murders are drug and gang related if you dig deeper into the statistics. If they all killed each other off, no loss to society. You would just be cleaning up the gene pool a small bit.

SOP for Chicago politics. It's the same here. Millions of dead people vote all of the time.

No big deal, voting is set up to give you a warm fuzzy feeling inside like you're really doing something for you country. But it really makes no difference at all.

The numbers are sooooo easily manipulated.

It's to bad we can't go to the "old west" style of justice. Prison system would clean up and we would save billions in tax payer dollars.  The only punishment for murder 1 is death.  People would think twice about it I think.  Public execution would also help bring a realization to todays youth.  I am only 27 and I am ashamed of most of my peers and younger generation. God help us. 

The Libtards would never let that happen again. That's cruel.

Yeah, well, so is murder in the first place.

There was a State Tropper that killed a young nig the other day here. The nig capped the Trooper in the face, so the Trooper killed the fuck. Now all of the monkeys are up in arms about it. The cop should have tazed him, not shot him. He could have shot him in the leg, he didn't have to kill him.

Fuck that. Another scumbag dead. No trial, no lawyers, no more innocent people for the maggot to shoot at. Cops don't shoot to hurt you. When they shoot, they shoot to kill. Just like the maggot with the weapon is doing.

I only have 4, not 20, but no one is going to get them while I'm alive anyway. I'm taking out as many as I can. And I do hold a Sharpshooter classification, so I hit what my intended target is.

The Moonies and the Religious nuts quit knocking on my door when I would open it with a Browning pump in my hands.

I live in the middle of nowhere, so I don't have to worry about that anymore.  When I lived in town I would always see them coming down the street and get two on the table with my AR broken down. I would then put my Bible on the table by them and invite them in. The funniest look I have ever had is when I locked the door behind them coming in.  I would start to quote scripture while cleaning my gun right in front of them.  The longest one stayed for about an hour, while I cleaned my gun and argued the bible with them.  Most ask to leave right after they see the guns and bible on the table.  It's something I used to do to get my laugh for the day.