Conclusion: Cold weather causes murder.

Nick

There are some things that I like about China.  They won't let those that control the liberal media and our current so called pop culture influence their young people with the likes of Lady Caca, or Madonna, or any of the filthy, vulgar, alley thugs,.. (I'm being nice here).. with their Rap Crap.

Also, They don't play patty cake like we do, or waste time or money when it comes to their worse criminals, they just shoot them in the head.

America was once a great country filled with people that were both bold and innovative, as well as courageous.  It wasn't uncommon to hear back in the 1940s and 1950s some Brits say,.. "Those damn Yanks, what won't they think of next."  As we invented so many things from the typewriter to the electric light and left many other countries looking upon this rich and industrious country with awe and respect.

But when I look and see what's been happening now, with our school system, and with all of what the liberal's have been systematically doing to dissolve away our great independence and way of life, I want to scream.

I love what the Founding Fathers stood for,.. But it is no longer 'By the people or for the people', for that you would need to have people other than those that fill up the Democrat communist party.

Guest Squirrel

Woodworker is my hero.

If I was gainfully employed, I would buy him a life membership to CC

The man owns the door to the Old Dude's bar. Hands down. No questions asked. Don't even bother to check him for ID.