Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #37 2020 June

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

Regardless of whether you chose to assume it or not, I certainly did and at times even mentioned it here on multiple occasions. 

So.. Did you delete those posts, then?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rudolf said:

So.. Did you delete those posts, then?

That's been a number of months ago. If you're so interested, you go back and find them. Perhaps a better thing is for you to be more concerned about your own interactions here in the present instead of other's in the past as much.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

That's been months ago. If you're so interested, you go back and find them. Perhaps a better thing is for you to be more concerned about your own interactions here in the present instead of other's in the past as much.

You can't really find something that isn't there, can you?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

You can't really find something that isn't there, can you?

Look...I know damn well that I've memtioned on multiple occasions that it was good now that her friend was there to give her some company in posts consisting of multiple statements. If you can't locate it or if you don't believe it, I really don't give a shit. I damn sure don't have to prove anything to you newbie. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, moreau said:

la seule chose qui m ' intéresse pour le retour de Léora..... c ' est l ' état de ses genoux ...est ce qu ' elle a baisé sur la moquette ou sur des coussins !!!

You're fucking disgusting

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Look...I know damn well that I've memtioned on multiple occasions that it was good now that her friend was there to give her some company in posts consisting of multiple statements. If you can't locate it or if you don't believe it, I really don't give a shit. I damn sure don't have to prove anything to you.

My point was that it never concerned you that Leora was alone for all that time while she actually was alone. What kind of rationalizations you have made while she has had company is a different matter. It's an afterthought at best.

And now you're suddenly all concerned about Malia being alone for a couple of hours.

Get real, phony.

7 minutes ago, moreau said:

la seule chose qui m ' intéresse pour le retour de Léora..... c ' est l ' état de ses genoux ...est ce qu ' elle a baisé sur la moquette ou sur des coussins !!!

or did she fell again? 😆

• Haha 2

il y a 7 minutes, Pepe a dit :

Tu es dégoûtant

oui je suis dégoûtant..... mais pas naïf de croire que Léora est une  Vierge Immaculée  couronnée d'une auréole de rayons et qu ' elle passe la nuit a remplir le tronc du pauvre dans les églises ......toutes les filles de RCL sont ici pour montrer du sexe pour de l ' argent 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1