Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #37 2020 June

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

I feel for Malia spending as much time alone as she has seemed to at times such as now. Although she does have some little friends of her roommates to keep her company and spend some time with sometimes if she chose to. 😏

I'm not going to assume that you showed the same concern for Leora all those months she spent alone in that apartment.

• Like 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad

She maybe home alone but i bet she is happier and more relaxed than having to deal with a total douchebag like she had to last Saturday night.

17 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

She maybe home alone but i bet she is happier and more relaxed than having to deal with a total douchebag like she had to last Saturday night.

Every guest guy in one of the apartments is being bad-mouthed by somebody here. 

But the real question is a different one. Why does RLC think it's a good idea for Leora to go somewhere else to get fucked by some guy we do not know while Malia performs the most boring teasing show ever on RLC? 

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

But the real question is a different one. Why does RLC think it's a good idea for Leora to go somewhere else to get fucked by some guy we do not know while Malia performs the most boring teasing show ever on RLC? 

Because if it's happening it's no business of yours.

RLC has no control over what these tennants do.

• Like 8

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, Alladino said:

As for your first point, Malia thankfully had zero interest in him and made him look foolish in the end. Many many people did not like him at all. And rightly so!

As for your second, who knows what is going on outside, and i and others don't consider Malia boring at all. JMO. I fully respect your opinions but i disagree on the last one totally.

55 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

I'm not going to assume that you showed the same concern for Leora all those months she spent alone in that apartment.

Regardless of whether you chose to assume it or not, I certainly did and at times even mentioned it here on multiple occasions. 

6 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Because if it's happening it's no business of yours.

The fight for the private life of the residents on a site whose central content is to show the private life of the residents?!?

Not so clever. 🤣