Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #37 2020 June

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Aan de andere kant leek het zowel een beetje eigenaardig als een beetje vreemd dat hoewel iemand daar een aantal remmingen genoeg had overwonnen om zichzelf zo vaak te plagen, er geen enkele aanwijzing leek te zijn dat de persoon in bijzonder heeft ooit gespeeld tot het bereiken van een hoogtepunt van sensuele gevoelens.

I only saw it once with her that was in the morning

I feel for Malia spending as much time alone as she has seemed to at times such as now. Although she does have some little friends of her roommates to keep her company and spend some time with sometimes if she chose to. 😏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, mike r said:

if Rlc has mostly only subcribers as you who aren't complaining and are easy going .....yeah than i guess,  RLC  certainly doesn't care  .....

That’s true, RLC does have more subscribers who log on and are totally satisfied with the other tenants that are available. Or perhaps they enjoy watching the Lesbian and Group Sex themed rooms...who knows? However, you have to realize that in a chat room focused on Leora (and Malia) participants are going to be much more passionate and have stronger opinions about her activity than a general chat room.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, slipper guyquad said:

I hope Malia knows there are many who adore her and are grateful that she is there. 💘

I hope so, otherwise we’d be watching empty room. Masha has thought this through and has 2 bald (pussy) cats for viewers to look at when she’s not home. Hmmmm...I wonder if Masha has given them landing strips. 🐈 😄

4 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Or maybe she could introduce herself to some of her friend's other little friends or maybe even some of her own fingers. 😏

Now that would be the optimal scenario...the best of both worlds. Leora still gets to socialize with her new friends and her fans are happy because can see her more often. 😉

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Bless her she is doing her best but she looks like she may be in for a long long night.

good night beautiful girls so cute so good 🌃

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸👸👯

good evening 🌃

Good Morning  🌅

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀

until tomorrow friends 

See you soon 

🐈😘

🐈😴

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

I hope so, otherwise we’d be watching empty room. Masha has thought this through and has 2 bald cats for viewers to look at when she’s not home. 🐈 😄

At least the cats can walk, more than poor masha can right now.

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

There have been several periods of inactivity in Leora's time on RLC for different reasons...This situation is I think different inasmuch as its not her who is non productive as such, apart from last week when it was a natural response to the constant abuse she was getting.

Much has I believe occured because of the constant présence of her friend, and her lack of privacy, where the only refuge she has is her bedroom....She has had 80% of her pleasure locations frozen with no possibility of using them again until Malia either goes back to Russia or RLC give her an apartment in her own right.

Look at Leora's history Watcher212 and you will see that she has overcome every obstacle put in her way, and I am confident this obstacle will not prevent her from doing likewise. 

Fear not oh ye of little faith.....She will return!😸

You believe things will return to normal once Malia leaves. How long before we have to wait for that to happen? Are we talking days, weeks or months? Does any know that answer to that?