Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #37 2020 June

3 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Paul kept her on the right path a bit, now that he is no longer there, she has to be careful not to run into her accident.

Paul hield haar nog een beetje op het rechte pad, nu hij er niet meer is moet ze oppassen dat ze niet in haar ongeluk loopt.

That's about the stupidest thing I have ever read 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

Anyone interested in a screen recording of the girls from Oct. 2016?  Very low quality recording.  I was still figuring out how to do it.  Appears to be a sleepover/party between Leora and Malia.  At least I think it's Malia (freeze at 11:35 mark and you decide if that's Malia.)  They dance, drink wine and are made up for Halloween apparently.  Nothing groundbreaking here but they do kiss each other twice in it.  I'm figuring out how to use AirBridge, so cut me a little slack if it's not exactly right.  I'll get there.  If there is interest, I'll try to post the link in the video thread.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, gomer said:

Anyone interested in a screen recording of the girls from Oct. 2016?  Very low quality recording.  I was still figuring out how to do it.  Appears to be a sleepover/party between Leora and Malia.  At least I think it's Malia (freeze at 11:35 mark and you decide if that's Malia.)  They dance, drink wine and are made up for Halloween apparently.  Nothing groundbreaking here but they do kiss each other twice in it.  I'm figuring out how to use AirBridge, so cut me a little slack if it's not exactly right.  I'll get there.  If there is interest, I'll try to post the link in the video thread.

Yes it was Malia

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
12 minutes ago, gomer said:

Please do if you can Sir!