Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #37 2020 June

24 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

As i always say, i can only go from what i see on cam. None of us can see anything that is not there (No one has ever see the toilet even!) let alone outside. But we all know by now that Leora has found a new interest outside simply from the amount of time she spends there now, including into the early hours. What that involves who knows. But that is a new development simply because it was not there before. So in that aspect her life is a bit different. As i also said before if she lived on her own there would be no problem for her at all but she is not alone. Her best friend is living with her so she has to balance things out. I am sure she would never hurt her in any way but could at times feel a bit of guilt knowing Malia is alone for many hours in a country where she only knows one person well. This may account for the 'Wonderful Man' (.....Coughs loudly.....) spending last Saturday there to be with Malia but if that was an attempt to create something then it backfired as she clearly did not want anything to do with him, and i feel that it isn't what she wants anyway. So the current situation so tricky for both. One wants to enjoy herself outside but not upset the other by doing so, the other looks to me (At least) that she wants things to be as they were. Take Friday for example. Seeing them curled up together meant the world to one of them, like this was now perfect again. And i do have to say as it is important, that Both were and have been enjoying that experience. So they maybe having conflicting thoughts right now. Who knows? I just watch what i see and look at body language etc but when they are together they at times seem to lock into place and clearly love that moment, they lose themselves in it like this really means something - And to both of them. But because of the current situation, those moments maybe getting fewer. From a subscribers point of view it has been a wonderful thing to see and the 2 of them together has sent them to the top of the view count which they will know by now. But everyone changes, sometimes literally overnight if things then become different for whatever reason. We want them to be happy and healthy. We want what is best for them as people. But i do think that some changes that have been noted are not necessarily down the housemate, rather more to do with other things.

I agree. It's certainly by no means merely because she has her friend there as a roommate now, it is because of a combination of factors. One being an apparent involvement with someone else now along with there having been a necessity of changes being made after her arrival, together with attempting to maintain some level of popularity to potential observers of which imo, is now meant for not much more than an underlying reason that many are likely unaware of. Especially any who are subscribers mainly just because of that particular residence who have no idea that this site even exists.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
26 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I agree. It's certainly by no means merely because she has her friend there as a roommate now, it is because of a combination of factors. One being an apparent involvement with someone else now along with there having been a necessity of changes being made after her arrival, together with attempting to maintain some level of popularity to potential observers of which imo, is now meant for not much more than an underlying reason that many may not be aware of. 

She is not only a caring person but is also astute so will be i am sure making things balance out. In a sense she is dealing with three things right now. Her position in the apartment, what is right for Malia, and her social life outside. Right now i think she is balancing well, it is only from last week where it was several consecutive nights that it happened that the eyebrows were raised by many but this week seems to have been much better all round including for herself. I am sure she would not jepordize anything she has, including upsetting Malia which would be the last thing she would want. 

24 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

She is not only a caring person but is also astute so will be i am sure making things balance out. In a sense she is dealing with three things right now. Her position in the apartment, her best friend and her social life outside. Right now i think she is balancing well, it is only from last week where it was several nights that it happened that the eyebrows were raised by many but this week seems to have been much better all round including for herself. I am sure she would not jepordize anything she has including upsetting Malia which would be the last thing she want. 

Sounds like a rational realization slipper. I've been hoping maybe I've been wrong in believing that some of the interactions between them seem more as performances than genuine spontaneous occurring occasions that would correlate more with the projects title than not, just as I was obviously not right in believing that nothing of any mutual exchange of any sensually or sexual interactions would occur with them in any way.

Although it has seemed that her friend has been trying and making some attempts at some further development of such, she on the other hand has more or less not similarly responded likewise during some of those times. It may lead some to believe that they were merely performances as well.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Sounds like a rational realization slipper. I've been hoping maybe I've been wrong in believing that some of the interactions between them seem more as performances than genuine spontaneous occurring occasions that would correlate more with the projects title than not, just as I was obviously wrong in believing that nothing of any mutual exchange of any sensually or sexual interactions would occur with them.

Although it has seemed that her friend has been trying and making some attempts at some further development of such, she on the other hand has more or less not similarly responded likewise during some of those times. It may lead some to believe that they were merely performances as well.

I understand what you mean Sir but whereas that may have been the case early on, to me from seeing the reactions it has appeared lately that a genuine enjoyment is present from both. People cannot hide expressions and physical reactions and i certainly am in no doubt that the experiences from those interations are heartfelt and real now.

6 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Thank you Sergio. I appreciate your kind words....The reason I use this writing font is not because I am constantly angry, but because I don't have the greatest eyesight in the world, so assists in me seeing what I have written.

I have difficulty in reading posts sometimes so resort to a magnifier on occasions.

For the first two years on RLC  my eyes were so bad I thought that Leora was a boy......Forgive me Leora !😹😹😹

Hint: If you are using Chrome, click on the 3 vertical buttons at the top right and click on zoom---you can zoom the page to see it better --then you can use normal fonts and not need a magnifier. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lewis said:

"I'm sure she knows watcher. She knows who the true fans are."

Yes, of course, true fans and true FRIENDS and those who have been and are no longer .... lol ....

All but 1

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, marco6742 said:

It's certainly a conflicting situation, Leora has a new set of friends outside the apartment with one of them seemingly being a bit more special than the others, (she has mentioned him numerous times that I picked up on google translate), the afternoon chats with Paul stopped weeks ago as well so he's possibly out of the picture.

Malia on the other hand seems to have developed a new found affection for Leora, most likely due to the baths/oil rubbing that blew out some cobwebs, wants nothing to do with Leoras new friends and just wants to play 'lets rub each other off'. Leora has tried to get Malia to go with her even bringing one of them home to set her up but Malia is quite insecure and repeatably said something about being 'intimidated by all the beautiful girls there' when they were talking about where Leora was going.

Of course, google translate isn't amazing and Russian is a weird language if you don't get the whole sentence but this is my take on it after a month of listening and observing.

Still don't know what the flowers were for or the tears the other night (she was mumbling and my translate didn't pick anything up) but somebody on here mentioned a conversation she was having about a dog and a tumour, I hope it wasn't Eva but it's a possibility, she did like that dog.

This guy that every talks about is a friend of both the girls from Russia not some stranger. He was not brought home to be set up with Malia.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Pepe said:

This guy that every talks about is a friend of both the girls from Russia not some stranger. He was not brought home to be set up with Malia.

That is good information Sir but you can understand why many thought that to be the case as it was how it looked. A fair point?

21 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

I understand what you mean Sir but whereas that may have been the case early on, to me from seeing the reactions it has appeared lately that a genuine enjoyment is present from both. People cannot hide expressions and physical reactions and i certainly am under no illusion that the experiences are heartfelt and real now.

I have no doubt that some of their feelings toward one another are in fact heartfelt to a point of being genuine as they have been friends for quite some time, although as I have observed some of the occasions, it has from my perception seemed that one of the two seems to show more sensual feeling of desire towards the other in some ways that the other doesn't seem to respond likewise nearly as often.

• Like 1

il y a 13 minutes, Pepe a dit :

I'm talking about the guy that she did invite back, when she got the champagne out and then let Malia drool over her for an hour before disappearing into the night, it was clearly done to try to set Malia up with him whether it was an old friend or not, that dude thought he was getting some, drunk too much and made a tit of himself, Malia was clearly not interested in doing anything, at least not with him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1