B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #15 (June)

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's got to be boring by now!

I hope RLC is going to give everyone a discount this month, one Apartment down for 2 or 3 weeks, 2 girls gone out of B-2. I have been watching since 2015 this is a crop of shit right now, there is nothing to watch. We all need to do like Harley cancel or accounts. It looks like there is much more going on on VHTV

Just now, jham said:

I hope RLC is going to give everyone a discount this month, one Apartment down for 2 or 3 weeks, 2 girls gone out of B-2. I have been watching since 2015 this is a crop of shit right now, there is nothing to watch. We all need to do like Harley cancel or accounts. It looks like there is much more going on on VHTV

It's the only way anything will ever change!

2 minutes ago, jham said:

Now that all I do is read this forum, you can really see where the forum has become dull and uninteresting due to the actions of RLC....what was once a great site, is now a site that is struggling to survive!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Now that all I do is read this forum, you can really see where the forum has become dull and uninteresting due to the actions of RLC....what was once a great site, is now a site that is struggling to survive!

I remember when I started watching, I could not believe this could be real, there was always something to watch, a lot of reallife not bull shit shows.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jham said:

I remember when I started watching, I could not believe this could be real, there was always something to watch, a lot of reallife not bull shit shows.

Oh trust me, I understand.  When I found RLC and like I have said before, I thought I was in heaven.  Now days it's just repeat girls doing repeat shows.  Not worth the money in my opinion.  If I could pay for which apartments I wanted to watch, I would join and watch Leora and Malia's apartment for the simple fact that there is something developing there...some intrigue if you will.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Oh trust me, I understand.  When I found RLC and like I have said before, I thought I was in heaven.  Now days it's just repeat girls doing repeat shows.  Not worth the money in my opinion.  If I could pay for which apartments I wanted to watch, I would join and watch Leora and Malia's apartment for the simple fact that there is something developing there...some intrigue if you will.

I enjoy watching Leora and Milia also watch Martina it is like the old apartments

37 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Watching you go full simp for that show while complaining about repeats is hilarious. It's literally a scene-by-scene repeat of the early parts of a Sofie or Monica stay. They even use the exact same clickbait positions while watching movies that those girls did. But yes, 'intrigue'... 😂 

• Like 2