B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #15 (June)

1 minute ago, timber said:

Watching you go full simp for that show while complaining about repeats is hilarious. It's literally a scene-by-scene repeat of the early parts of a Sofie or Monica stay. They even use the exact same clickbait positions while watching movies that those girls did. But yes, 'intrigue'... 😂 

I'm sorry you feel that way Timber but since I don't watch it, it sounds intriguing to me.  It's intriguing in the sense that I never would have thought that Leora and her bff would ever do what I've been reading and from the pics i've seen recently.  Besides, it's hard to call Leora or Malia repeats as easy as it is to call all the others repeats.  Who knows, they might one day really surprise everybody!!

42 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sorry you feel that way Timber but since I don't watch it, it sounds intriguing to me.  It's intriguing in the sense that I never would have thought that Leora and her bff would ever do what I've been reading and from the pics i've seen recently.  Besides, it's hard to call Leora or Malia repeats as easy as it is to call all the others repeats.  Who knows, they might one day really surprise everybody!!

If they want to surprise us...they should both pack up and leave

• Like 1