Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #38 2020 June

If they ever look into each others eyes and kiss pasionately with tongue pies, moist pussies,  hard nipples well Leora's who has to suck hard on Malias nips to see if they pop out... Then why do they need males around with all their control habits and jealously. Go girls and thank you.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

When Leora and Malia are together, this is why i am still subscribing to rlc. This is about the only thing that i like now. The fact that this situation may change will affect whether i continue to pay. We all like what we like and if this makes me a saddo then so be it. I have loved every minute of it and if people think it is fake i will of course accept that opinion and understand why that is the thought about it all. But at the end of the day it is what it is and they have given me a reason to keep watching. So if that goes then i do not know what else to watch. If you pay to see something then it is because you like it. Who would still pay if you hated everything on offer? Therefore this apartment as it stands is my favourite and why i hand over my money. I DO believe a lot of the emotions are real and that includes last night. I know full well that any tenant knows what their role is and what pulls in viewers and what does not. But if you like it and continue to pay then it is everyone's personal prerogative. So if i am niave and a fool then that is nothing new to be honest. All i know is that Malia has been the reason for my continuation in subscribing and what she has with Leora. If men turned up there i would have absolutely ZERO interest in all that rubbish. I totally respect everyone's reason for watching or not watching. I just hope i am not seen as an idiot for liking what i like.

19 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

When Leora and Malia are together, this is why i am still subscribing to rlc. This is about the only thing that i like now. The fact that this situation may change will affect whether i continue to pay. We all like what we like and if this makes me a saddo then so be it. I have loved every minute of it and if people think it is fake i will of course accept that opinion and understand why that is the thought about it all. But at the end of the day it is what it is and they have given me a reason to keep watching. So if that goes then i do not know what else to watch. If you pay to see something then it is because you like it. Who would still pay if you hated everything on offer? Therefore this apartment as it stands is my favourite and why i hand over my money. I DO believe a lot of the emotions are real and that includes last night. I know full well that any tenant knows what their role is and what pulls in viewers and what does not. But if you like it and continue to pay then it is everyone's personal prerogative. So if i am niave and a fool then that is nothing new to be honest. All i know is that Malia has been the reason for my continuation in subscribing and what she has with Leora. If men turned up there i would have absolutely ZERO interest in all that rubbish. I totally respect everyone's reason for watching or not watching. I just hope i am not seen as an idiot for liking what i like.

Well said slipper, and I certainly agree with a good bit of your reasoning. 👌

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

When Leora and Malia are together, this is why i am still subscribing to rlc. This is about the only thing that i like now. The fact that this situation may change will affect whether io continue to pay. We all like what we like and if this makes me a saddo then so be it. I have loved every minute of it and if people think it is fake i will of course accept that opinion and understand why that is the thought about it all. But at the end of the day it is what it is and they have given me a reason to keep watching. So if that goes then i do not know what else to watch. If you pay to see something then it is because you like it. Who would still pay if you hated everything on offer? Therefore this apartment as it stands is my favourite and why i hand over my money. I DO believe a lot of the emotions are real and that includes last night. I know full well that any tenant knows what their role is and what pulls in viewers and what does not. But if you like it and continue to pay then it is everyone's personal prerogative. So if i am niave and a fool then that is nothing new to be honest. All i know is that Malia has been the reason for my continuation in subscribing and what she has with Leora. I totally respect everyone's reason for watching or not watching. I just hope i am not seen as an idiot for liking what i like.

First off, if anybody see's you as an idiot for liking what you like, then they're a damn fool.  Secondly, it doesn't matter if it's genuine or played out for the viewers, that goes with the territory! I love two women together no matter if it's genuine or not but what I could never stand was when there was 3, 4, or more especially since the camera's then would become useless.  Malia sounds like a down to earth, shy kind of girl and that is refreshing to hear on RLC for a change and I personally can see why you like her.  What you have to get over IMO is what other people may think of you or what you like.  After all, these are only people on a forum that don't know you from Adam!!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

First off, if anybody see's you as an idiot for liking what you like, then they're a damn fool.  Secondly, it doesn't matter if it's genuine or played out for the viewers, that goes with the territory! I love two women together no matter if it's genuine or not but what I could never stand was when there was 3, 4, or more especially since the camera's then would become useless.  Malia sounds like a down to earth, shy kind of girl and that is refreshing to hear on RLC for a change and I personally can see why you like her.  What you have to get over IMO is what other people may think of you or what you like.  After all, these are only people on a forum that don't know you from Adam!!

Thank you Harley Sir. I know damn well from all my time watching RLC that it is a simple fact that 2 girls has always got more viewers than a guy and a girl! And she is a genuine girl, you can just tell as far as i am concerned. It is refreshing after what so many places has become now. One moment between these 2 beats all of the GOV put together!