Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #38 2020 June

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

We should all be thankful of what happened tonight because Leora could easily called it off because she would be tired after the night out.And after 5 hours on the town buying some things,but she didn´t.And that´s why I respect her more and more.

She knew that she had to spend some quality time with her best friend.And I am surprised that she took the initiative to the hole thing.The best was when she opened up her legs to Malia to play with her pussy.So we should all be greatful what  was

happening,and not whining so much that it didn´t go further,I thought it was nice.

Exactly Sir (although shopping probably helped their mood!) It was a surprise to me as i said before that it was roles reversed tonight with Leora taking the lead. But i am pretty certain Malia has never been shall we say that 'close to the edge' of something than she was tonight, it was a millisecond, a mere centimetre away (on more than one occasion too) towards the end of her stint. Beautifully gentle but powerful. Why things did not progress from all that tonight we will never know, also why it seemed like Malia almost looked a bit nervous for once, but I agree that by not going further it still did not remove any pleasure whatsoever for either of them, nor for those viewers who loved seeing it. And i will tell you, if this is part of the way of balancing things inside and outside the apartment, then it is spot on!!!!😄

1 hour ago, slipper guyquad said:

Exactly Sir (although shopping probably helped their mood!) It was a surprise to me that as i said before it was roles reversed, with Leora taking the lead. And i am pretty sure Malia has never been 'closer to the edge' of things as she was tonight, a second, a centimetre away towards the end of her stint. Beautifully gentle but powerful. I agree by not going further it did not remove any pleasure for either of them, nor those viewers who loved seeing it. And i will tell you, if this is part of the way to balancing things inside and outside the apartment, then it is spot on!!!!😄

There's only ever been one calling the shots there slipper and it certainly has never been Malia at any given time since her arrival. It was merely another performance for a means of acquiring more money on payday for them. The only balancing that occurred was just that, in combination with a thought of someone wanting to show her friend some attention because she had been away and knew she was by herself all night, and what better way to do so than to do a performance with her friend. That's hardly spot on in my view my friend but I'm glad you believe so and evidently believe otherwise as far as who has always been calling the shots there. I for one, realize and know better.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
30 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

There's only ever been one calling the shots there slipper and it certainly has never been Malia at any given time since her arrival. It was merely another performance for a means of acquiring more money on payday for them. The only balancing that occurred was just that, in combination with a thought of someone wanting to show her friend some attention because she had been away and knew she was by herself all night, and what better way to do so than to do a performance with her friend. That's hardly spot on in my view my friend but I'm glad you believe so and evidently believe otherwise as far as who has always been calling the shots there. I for one, know better.

Of course i hear what you are saying and fully respect your take on things, i guess on tonight we will agree to disagree on this occasion! We all look at it different and that is what the forum is for. Yes things in any house can be planned and even faked but only to an extent before emotions or behavior tells more, and i personally see real things happening which have only recently emerged, and when i said 'taking the lead' i was referring to who usually does the more stroking etc, and that is normally Malia, whereas tonight it was Leora who did more. But i always read your posts with great interest and will continue to do so!

6 hours ago, slipper guyquad said:

I click on the reaction button and it says "Sorry you cannot add any more today". Maybe there is a limit?

I  have sent you something that might help....enjoy!!

Happy Good Morning GIF by Omer Studios  Good Night Star GIF by Omer Correa

Good Morning 🌅🌞🌞

good evening 🌃🌛🌕

Good morning beautiful girls so cute 🌅 🌞

Leora and Malia and sexy girl 

👸👸👯

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶🐱 💀🔭

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

good Monday

good day of work

🐈😘

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Can't blame them! Ok, We did not see anything that we have not seen before of course but it was the manner of it. The reversal of roles. How Malia looked the nervous one, maybe she was a bit confused. How Leora took the lead. How it was her who gave back in a way that has been missing since 'That' Saturday night. How she did much more than Malia. How Malia when front on seemed just about to 'Go' when in the right place, but stopped on more than one occasion.  Ok, let us not get ahead of ourselves, it was just rubbing but as i said the manner was different. We can see now that this situation means something, it is something they do not want to lose, and it can still happen at any time. And as usual it was a beautiful sensual time together. This is why so many love seeing it. 

I think much of what occurs is dependent on how relaxed and happy they are...Positive feedback possibly gives them encouragement to venture further, whilst negative fedback invites a negative response...😸

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

No Please Aussie. That is so considerate of you but honest, i would rather do this myself if i choose to. I am very flattered but please it's fine! I very much appreciate the gesture Sir but its ok.

You know the old saying Slipper..." Never look a gift horse in the mouth ".........Don't ask me to explain it, I don't have a fucking clue!...But my dear old mum used to say it quite a lot.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

This person is hardly Snow White, she's a con artist, she's a bait-and-switch performance artist

You've missed a couple of your therapist sessions mate haven't you? You're regressing.

Have some positive thoughts and breath deeply.....😼

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

You've missed a couple of your therapist sessions mate haven't you? You're regressing.

Have some positive thoughts and breath deeply.....😼

So what you're saying, if I don't follow the herd, I need therapy, even though I like Leora, but at the moment I don't, and yes that feeling will change, but I'm not a robot that's programmed to always like her, and no one who I disagree with, I would never ever say they need therapy, but it seems it is what this club is all about, either you consistently aligned yourself with our way of thinking, or you will constantly be rejected

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 2