Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #38 2020 June

Guest Slipper Guyquad
13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

To be honest, and this is not coming from a Leora fan, I'm really sad that I don't get to see what her and Malia are doing or have done.  I think those of you that are subscribers are lucky in that respect.  It sounds wonderful to me!!

I think Sir that a part of the problem is that because so much has happened in places like GOV and with masha and all, then it can desensitize viewers to the point where if it is just 2 girlfriends gently being together then it could be classed as boring. But only because of what has been going on elsewhere. Yet this for me between L&M beats any day what happens in the other places because it is more sensual and honest.

22 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I wish I had a good answer for you but from only reading a very vague forum, I can't formulate one....sorry SG!

I have tried to PM you but can not, please PM me.

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I have tried to PM you but can not, please PM me.

I may have to delete some PM's....please standby.  if you are not a premium member of CC you are only allotted so many and I think it's 50 but don't hold me to that lol.

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Möglicherweise muss ich einige PMs löschen. Bitte Standby. Wenn Sie kein Premium-Mitglied von CC sind, werden Ihnen nur so viele zugeteilt, und ich denke, es sind 50, aber halten Sie mich nicht daran fest, lol.

Premium at CC 20.- Dollar/Year......1.66/Month.....to much ??? :dodgy: